Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

The yucky part of being pregnant.

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:54 PM
  • 8 Replies
Currently I am pregnant with my fifth child, I have had quite a few interesting surprises that I do not recall any of my others. Perhaps I just forgot? I don't know, but there are some very yucky parts of being pregnant.
In the last four weeks that has been a lot of what the heck is that LOL!
What are some of the icky things you've experienced in pregnancy?
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sdgd21
by Diana on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:56 PM
The first thing was the mucous plug, no, not the first thing one of the grossest experiences I've ever had. I guess I never lost the whole thing before labor. But I did this time. I went to the hospital it freaked me out. It was so gross. Lol :/
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Not the yuckiest but the worst thing for me was having pregnancy induced hypertension with my second pregnancy and having to have stress tests weekly during the last month. 

I had braxton hicks contractions throughout my third pregnancy but didn't have them at all with the first two.

norahsmommy
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:05 PM
This is my 5th as well. I pee a little when I sneeze now. I didn't have that with my other babies. I've been doing my kegals more but I'm not sure it's helping. That's pretty icky to me, lol.

sdgd21
by Diana on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Yes I've been having them for the last three or four weeks, it is been very hard. And now I'm having strong contractions for the last two days. But they're not consistent. Needless to say I am not having fun LOL

Quoting mumsy2three:

Not the yuckiest but the worst thing for me was having pregnancy induced hypertension with my second pregnancy and having to have stress tests weekly during the last month. 

I had braxton hicks contractions throughout my third pregnancy but didn't have them at all with the first two.

sdgd21
by Diana on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:07 PM
The funny thing is this one I'm having less Per, however a lot more other stuff coming out. I don't know what the heck it is but they always tell me it's normal. I think it's odd.

Quoting norahsmommy:

This is my 5th as well. I pee a little when I sneeze now. I didn't have that with my other babies. I've been doing my kegals more but I'm not sure it's helping. That's pretty icky to me, lol.

sdgd21
by Diana on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Pee not per

Quoting sdgd21:

The funny thing is this one I'm having less Per, however a lot more other stuff coming out. I don't know what the heck it is but they always tell me it's normal. I think it's odd.

Quoting norahsmommy:

BeautifulMomof1
by Chocoholic Beauty on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:04 PM
The worst thing for me was having gestational diabetes and having to test my blood sugars throughout the day and taking insulin shots before every meal . .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sdgd21
by Diana on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree that would suck

Quoting BeautifulMomof1:

The worst thing for me was having gestational diabetes and having to test my blood sugars throughout the day and taking insulin shots before every meal . .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)