Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

How often do you....?

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2013 at 8:55 PM
  • 38 Replies

How often do you workout? I want real answers ladies! Ready Go!

by on Dec. 7, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tyrneathem
by Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Seven days a week. I have a FitDesk... I'm working out right now! 

LeilaBeansMom
by Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Never. We have a dairy farm so I get my workout done in the barn! :)
KendallsMommee
by Chrissy on Dec. 7, 2013 at 9:07 PM
5 moms liked this
What is this workout you speak of?
mcginnisc
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 9:22 PM

It used to be 6 days a week, then it slowly went to 3 days...now, it has been non-existant... all due to injuries that kept piling on that I refused to be "hampered" by.... <---- learned a valuable lesson, but now my body has prevented me from achieving my dream of being a Personal Trainer. I've been told by several medical professionals that I cannot go for that career and be effective or healthy....*sobs* I'm trying to find my way back into running, but medical professionals have told me it is not likely that I will ever run a half marathon again, much less a 10K...

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Dec. 7, 2013 at 9:33 PM
It really depends
indymom72
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 9:36 PM

oh Claire I hated to read this.  I've been away for awhile.  I'm so sorry... :(

Quoting mcginnisc:

It used to be 6 days a week, then it slowly went to 3 days...now, it has been non-existant... all due to injuries that kept piling on that I refused to be "hampered" by.... <---- learned a valuable lesson, but now my body has prevented me from achieving my dream of being a Personal Trainer. I've been told by several medical professionals that I cannot go for that career and be effective or healthy....*sobs* I'm trying to find my way back into running, but medical professionals have told me it is not likely that I will ever run a half marathon again, much less a 10K...

mamacalifornia
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 9:37 PM

What is a Fitdesk?

Quoting Tyrneathem:

Seven days a week. I have a FitDesk... I'm working out right now! 

valrubio
by on Dec. 7, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Right now, not at all. I'm having a baby in 4 weeks and it is too uncomfortable.
mcginnisc
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Quoting indymom72:

oh Claire I hated to read this.  I've been away for awhile.  I'm so sorry... :(

Quoting mcginnisc:

Where have you been hiding girl?! 

Yeah...it sucks....big time. I started having a lot of problems with my IT band and my sciatica when I was running and after many visits to my Ortho, they decided to do an MRI since traditional treatments did not seem to be working. They wanted to make sure my lower back was okay... it turns out that it is far from ok. I have some form of arthritis called Facet Arthropathy in the joints of my spine ( meaning the off shooting bones that protrude from the spinal column), as well as bulging disks... they also found a bone spur in my neck that prevents me from pulling much weight. In short, my spinal column will degenerate in the coming years...add in the Rheumatoid Arthritis I was diagnosed with 33 years ago at the age of 5 and I'm pretty screwed...Heath has been awesome and is still my biggest cheerleader. I think he was just as upset that my dream would not happen as I was when we found out a few months ago. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Lorena
by on Dec. 7, 2013 at 9:45 PM
I don't. :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)