Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Who is the hardest person...

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:52 PM
  • 70 Replies

...on your Christmas list that you have to buy a gift for?  What did you get them?

holding gifts

by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kourtneya
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:33 PM
We only buy for our ds and dd and they are easy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sophie1106
by Paula on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this

My dad. I never know what to get him. We got him a nice travel mug that he can use for hot or cold drinks to take to work with him. It's a Dallas Cowboys one.

saltlifemama
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this

My mother is the hardest. I commissioned my bff to do a watercolor of my dad for her. I hope she likes it.

Franbuessa
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:16 AM
Teachers, I have 4 boys and all together they have 11 teachers/paras šŸ˜
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:17 AM

My dad he doesn't need and anything and my SO - he never knows what he wants,lol

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:09 AM

I am.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this

My MIL is the hardest.  She buys herself anything that she wants or needs.  We tried giving her gift cards in the past, but she just gives them back to us.  We usually give her a framed picture of our dd, crafts that our dd makes and I'm going to make her a scarf this year.

Stephd710
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:29 AM

My new SO, we have been dating 5 months.  I had no idea what to get him.  He likes expensive electronics and stuff and i dont have that kind of money to spend.  Which is fine with him, he's not expecting me to.  I ended up getting him a few nice shirts, a gift card to a tattoo shop, and i had a mug mad with a naughty pic of me that he took on it.  LOL!  I always like to include something funny in gifts i give people.  

GarrettRIP
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:30 AM
My brother I got him a camera
virgochild79
by Nia on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:31 AM

MY HUSBAND! He has everything he wants (that we can afford) so this year since he's a big kid and likes to play video games with our son, I bought him the Playstation 4, made him a no sew Texas Rangers blanket and some PJ pants.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)