Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 12:43 AM
  • 45 Replies

What do you have planned?

christmas tree

by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MinglingMom
by Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Working through the weekend since DH and I are taking off the whole week of Christmas. We've been saving up our vacation time so we could.
saltlifemama
by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 3:55 AM

Nothing.... And its a great feeling.

The boys have soccer on Sunday and that is it. Nothing else going on. Both boys are still on restriction so no company. I might let them spend the night with my mother before her house fills up with my sister's family. 

irishrose13
by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 7:06 AM
Tomorrow is my ex's birthday and my daughter has visitation with him after school for 3 hours, Saturday she has karate and on Sunday we're going to church.
diaperstodating
by Angel on Dec. 19, 2013 at 7:13 AM
No sports, no parties, no shopping. I plan to go to church on Sunday, and relax the rest of the weekend.
tiredmom29
by Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Getting ready for all the crazy rush lol. Saturday my two sons have basketball pratice, my daughters friend invited her to go bowling. Then after that we need to take them to finish their xmas shopping for each other and us, my youngest wants to see santa. Sunday we are baking all day haha. I havent started been to busy

heather77g
by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Sunday is our family Christmas at my place. So Saturday will be spent cleaning house and making sure everything is ready :)  Then having a christmas movie marathon all weekend as well :)

Sophie1106
by Paula on Dec. 19, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Nothing really planned for Saturday. We'll probably do some baking and watch Christmas movies. Sunday dd has her dress rehearsal for her Christmas show so we have to be at her studio for a couple hours in the afternoon.
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 9:26 AM

I have Friday and Monday off so it's a 4 day weekend for me.  Friday, I'm going grocery shopping to get that out of the way.  Then I'm going to finish up Christmas shopping, hopefully.  Saturday I'm going to my dad's house to make homemade raviolis for Christmas Eve dinner, Sunday my dd and I are making Christmas cookies, Monday most likely I'll need to clean the house and finish up anything I didn't get to.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Dec. 19, 2013 at 9:45 AM

working

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Dec. 19, 2013 at 9:46 AM

wrapping gifts

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)