Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Would you rather

Posted by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 2:16 PM
  • 25 Replies
be the hostess at your own home or go to someone else's house for dinners/parties, etc? Why?
by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SHORTSHORT
by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Do it at someone else's house. An I like to see how others do things in their house
Elyssa414
by Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this
My home. I like being able to put the kids to bed and still have people over for grown up time, plus I have the biggest house out of my whole family, (which is funny, since it's only 1500 sq ft) lol
la_bella_vita
by Bronze Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Someone else's. With 4 kid's it's hard to do parties with the little ones under foot.

momofthem311
by Bronze Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 2:57 PM
My house because I like being the hostess.
MommaVoo
by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 2:59 PM

go to someone elses house because it is difficult for me to do all the cleaning, decorating, planning and cooking involved in hosting a party because I am disabled. 

CafeMom Tickers
natural_s
by Silver Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Go to someone else house for dinner or party. I am just not that good at entertaining adults but I do great at hosting parties for children, lol.

tcallisto
by Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 3:26 PM

My house.  That way I know my kids can go to bed and I know there is plenty of things to keep kids ( mine and guests) enterained.

Sophie1106
by Paula on Dec. 22, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Someone else's house. Less work and I can leave whenever I want lol.
Sj218
by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 3:57 PM
I miss being able to host. It's one if the things I really just can't do since getting divorced. I miss the big house with all the people, cooking and baking fir what feels like days. I really enjoyed that stuff!
mjimaging
by Melissa on Dec. 22, 2013 at 6:37 PM
If I had the space, totally my own home but I don't have the space so it's always somewhere else.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)