Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 12:39 AM
  • 9 Replies

wreath

by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:18 AM
It was nice. Went to a holiday party last night. Other than that lots of holiday prep.
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:51 AM

thought my youngest would love the Christmas themed carnival we had but after a short while, she was ready to leave.  Hubby was too tired to spend much time with his family visiting from out of the country, so we had a small tiff about that.  Found out I am pg though with previous Mcs, I am still very concerned about the outcome.

Sophie1106
by Paula on Dec. 23, 2013 at 7:17 AM

It was good. My dd has been sick so Saturday we just stayed home so she could rest. Sunday I went grocery shopping and then dd had her dress rehearsal for her Christmas show tonight. And then at night I drove the kids around to look at Christmas lights. There's one house that goes all out. Their house is completely covered in lights and decorations and it all flashes to the tune of different Christmas songs. It's pretty cool. Dd is feeling better but now I'm feeling so sick :-( 

mjimaging
by Melissa on Dec. 23, 2013 at 8:37 AM
It was accomplished but too short. We finished our Christmas shopping for everyone on Saturday. It's nice to have that done. We also baby sat our niece and nephew Saturday so my MIL could go out for her birthday since they are babysitting them until tomorrow. Yesterday we did a little shopping for Christmas dinner and cookie supplies. I made probably 5-6 dozen cookies (maybe more, I didn't count). All different kinds. I enjoyed it. I am taking a plate of those to work today. I wish it was still the weekend though. I didn't feel like getting up. I can't wait until I can just snuggle in with the baby and not get up for work.
liss05
by Gold Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 8:51 AM

BUSY!!!!! We had a 90th Birthday Party for my FIL and yesterday was running around doing errands and getting prepared for my DS have a friend sleep over all while feeling crummy thankfully I am feeling a bit better this morning but geez 2 8yo are LOUD!!! sunglasses mini

kdgord
by Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Fairly relaxed. My parents took our 2 oldest kiddos overnight on Friday and then they took them to or church for the last Christmas service practice before Tuesday. That meant we got to sleep in a bit since our youngest trends to sleep in more than the older two and we just had to pick the boys up from practice which gave us extra time to get ready to leave. We also had time to get the Christmas presents wrapped while the older 2 were gone. We took it pretty easy the rest of the weekend.
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 11:56 AM

it was awesome ... Friday night we did the bulk of the cleaning and laundry so we would be free for the rest of the weekend DD is at her dad's house so DH and I relaxed BIG TIME.  Honestly I didn't even get dressed on Saturday.  Yesterday I went out to run an errand or 2

Sarlinda
by Silver Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Good. Lazy days. :)  Last night dh and I went on a carriage ride downtown. We really enjoyed that. :)

withsecond
by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 2:55 PM
It was good. It went by way too fast.
We got the rest of our shopping done and I wrapped all the gifts.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN