Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Photo calendar

Posted by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:29 AM
  • 23 Replies
Whew just finished submitting a photo calendar for gifts. I am so lucky Walgreen is doing same day printing. Running so late this year. Do you do photo gifts?
by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:35 AM

They do??!!  I guess I will be busy today!  Hubby's parents love our kids and are difficult to shop for!  I generally do photo ornaments.

diaperstodating
by Angel on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:55 AM
Yes I do.
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Dec. 23, 2013 at 6:26 AM

We have but not always.

The last time we made a calendar it was of pictures our dd took in France.

jbyrd898
by Bronze Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 6:30 AM

This year I got several. I got a photo mug and calendar for my grandma, and a mousepad and keychain for my Mom! I used Vistaprint online.

esox
by Bronze Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 6:31 AM
I have gotten my sister a cat calendar for the past 14 years or so. The one year I didn't get one she was sad. So this year I put together a photo calendar of all the cats we've had over the years.
I thought it was fun so I made one for my mother as well with family pictures. I used Picaboo so I was also able to add a picture to the date blocks and added about 70 family birthdays to the calendar. Thankfully it let's you save them so if I do it next year I won't have to track down all the dates again.
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 11:21 AM

I've done it before ... last year I sent my MIL a snowglobe with pictures inside, it was the neatest thing... on one side I put a pic of her and DD on the other side, me and DH.

12yrmama
by Bronze Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:31 PM

I have when something big or new happens- when I got married, had babies... And once for Mothers Day  (for my mom) I got a whole bunch of my baby pictures retouched and made into every size (her copies were lost during a big move when I was two so she only had the one picture from her wallet).

LuckymOmma_
by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:33 PM

I used to and then everyone complained so I just stopped and now I e-mail updated pictures of my Kids to my Family members

letstalk747
by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 2:29 PM

no , i might next year tho

withsecond
by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Yes. I usually print them myself.
My in laws have a lot of money so buying for them is pointless since they can buy whatever they want. So I give them framed pics of the boys.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN