Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Meanings Behind Dreams ??

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 12:11 AM
  • 10 Replies

I need some help with something...I have the same dream over & over again and it happens every single night day in and day out for months,then it will go away & then it will come back,is anyone here good at figuring out what dreams mean ?,I am thinking that there is a hidden meaning behind this dream that I keep having and I am to blind to fogure it out,there has to be a reason why I am having the same dream.

by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuckymOmma_
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 12:16 AM

I suppose it would help if I told You my continuing dream...

My dream is that I am giving birth,I go through the whole entire labor and delivery process,going to the dr,getting ultrasounds,the child I give birth to in my dreams is always a boy,he always looks the same & he always weighs the same & his name is always the same,last night in the dream I had the baby & I was so happy and I was taking pictures of Him then he went from being a newborn to a 4 month old,he was the cutest baby,then the dream ended...

Holly-Kathleen
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Are you thinking about having more children?
JaysMommy_32
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:26 AM
I'm not a dream expert but I've been told that dreams rarely mean or are related to what's happening in the dream.

Awhile ago I started having sexual dreams about my ex husband and used to wake up angry because my heart felt like I was cheating (the act never took place and it was odd that everytime we were at the point where it would have taken place, DF would wake me up some how lol and of course I never shared it with him)and I couldn't understand why I would cheat with somebody who hurt me emotionally and physically and mentally... It didn't make sense at all. Then add me and DF were at a point where are relationship is GREAT.. Yeah it didn't make sense any way your turn it

anyway I talked to someone who is into the whole what dreams mean thing and according to her while sex was simulated or the basis the dream was more than likely about something he had or did that DF doesn't have or do and I miss that quality NOT him. After some thinking I realized what it could be. DF is a social butterfly, he goes out frequently, his time ois stretched in a million different directions and my ExH was a homebody. All he did was sit home and play videogames. While I would NEVER want DF to become that, a lot of times I miss him when he's gone and it gets lonely.

Hope that helps and you figure it out.
mjimaging
by Melissa on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:52 AM
I had a recurring dream for a while when I loved in Wyoming. I think I must have really hated someone because mine was where I was chased by a trex and I hid so he would eat a convention center of people. When I moved, it stopped. I don't know about yours but it would be interesting to hear what others think it is.
sunnysideup89
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 12:24 PM

What is your dream

Owl_Feather
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 2:39 PM

what is the dream? You left that part out lol

Owl_Feather
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 2:40 PM

do you have baby fever? are you ttc? Or is someone you are close to like a friend or family member pregnant or just had a baby?

Quoting LuckymOmma_:

My dream is that I am giving birth,I go through the whole entire labor and delivery process,going to the dr,getting ultrasounds,the child I give birth to in my dreams is always a boy,he always looks the same & he always weighs the same & his name is always the same,last night in the dream I had the baby & I was so happy and I was taking pictures of Him then he went from being a newborn to a 4 month old,he was the cutest baby,then the dream ended...

april678
by Mary on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Sometimes it could be about a family member

Quoting LuckymOmma_:

april678
by Mary on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:22 PM
I use to have the same dream over over, and it was about marriage but by the time I got to stand by my soon to be, I didn't see his face. Had a dream that I was falling, and there was a time that I had a dream about my 17 year old daughter. I dreamnt that when she was 5, some women came and took her. We found out that her father got married that same year. In 2005, her father passed away and I seen was his wife looked like, and it was the same woman in my nightmares. I am still cautious about my kids, and I think that I don't think that was about the woman taking my daughter, I believe it was about the woman marrying my daughters dad.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)