Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

How was your Christmas?

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 10:45 PM
  • 39 Replies

nativity

by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Dec. 25, 2013 at 10:45 PM
DS ended up with a double ear infection......
Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Dec. 25, 2013 at 10:50 PM
My Christmas was great! My boys were happy and satisfied with every thing they received. We spent a nice quiet day at home together watching tv and the boys played with their toys
diaperstodating
by Angel on Dec. 25, 2013 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this
My Christmas was also great. My boys opened gifts at home, we slept, we woke up at breakfast and opened presents and had Christmas dinner at my parents house.
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Dec. 26, 2013 at 12:11 AM
It wasn't good but hopefully tomorrow will be better.
TroyboysMom
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 2:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Our Christmas was wonderful!

Bribriesmom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Quiet until my neighbor who is being evicted got drunk and trying to get me to bite into her madness. She is turning the new tenant against everyone because none of us talk to her because of her drama. She was loud talking in her apartment about me, jealous that my friend brought my daughter gifts and said I was gay/lesbian because I don't bring men around. Now that's funny. Misery loves company, I respect my home, body and will not stoop to her level.
pinkfairy0206
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 8:30 AM
1 mom liked this
It was absolutely wonderful. We opened presents, of course they wanted almost everything opened. Had a yummy breakfast. This year we ate later then normally. Usually we eat around 4, but this year it was around 6. Its just my husband myself our 4 kids and my mom. It couldn't of been more perfect and I wish it could repeat today!
Roxygurl
by Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 8:31 AM
It throughly sucked BUT I think it turned around last night. We are ttc and I'm pretty sure I had some implantation bleeding last night so we might have ended up having a wonderful Christmas after all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinkfairy0206
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Thats ridiculous, and so disgusting to do especially on Christmas! Wow, SO sorry that happened!

Quoting Bribriesmom: Quiet until my neighbor who is being evicted got drunk and trying to get me to bite into her madness. She is turning the new tenant against everyone because none of us talk to her because of her drama. She was loud talking in her apartment about me, jealous that my friend brought my daughter gifts and said I was gay/lesbian because I don't bring men around. Now that's funny. Misery loves company, I respect my home, body and will not stoop to her level.
MrsBoats08
by Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this
I got to watch the kids open gifts half asleep, next year let momma have coffee first lol!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)