Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Favorite Memory

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 1:15 PM
  • 14 Replies

What's your favorite Holiday memory?

by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
biomom1437
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:46 PM

i don't have alot of holiday memories.. i don't remember my bio dad ever giving me any christmas present... my bio mom spent alot of time jumping from guy to guy... and eventually me and my 2 sisters all ended up in foster care and i found out what christmas was then and got adopted but still can't think of any memories that stick out in my head... maybe bc i was so damanged from my bio parents that i had a hard time remembering anything... kind of a bummer...

TatyBear
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:48 PM
My favorite memory is the year we had a snowless Christmas. It was so hot we wore shorts outside. We took.pics in our bathing suits on our new snow sleds hats and mitts on. Lol

I was 10 and my brother was 13.

Oh we live in northern Ontario, where we get a ton of snow. Lol
lizzymom80
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:41 PM

My favorite holiday memory was going out looking at Christmas lights with my family.  It was an annual tradition and I have continued the tradition with my own kiddos.  I try to plan a route or seek out a few locations that are well known for their lights.  We like both "holiday light drives" and just going out to neighborhoods and driving around.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Dec. 27, 2013 at 10:09 PM

That's awesome! :)

Quoting lizzymom80:

My favorite holiday memory was going out looking at Christmas lights with my family.  It was an annual tradition and I have continued the tradition with my own kiddos.  I try to plan a route or seek out a few locations that are well known for their lights.  We like both "holiday light drives" and just going out to neighborhoods and driving around.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Dec. 27, 2013 at 10:11 PM

I'll always remember the excitement my brother and I felt when we woke up on Christmas morning and saw that Santa had come. :)

Mater-three
by Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 10:11 PM
I dont have ANY pleasant memories about Christmas. It is ultimately one of the worst times of the yr for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermomtx
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Watching my dd help serve dinner to the homeless and down on their luck people that came to the church Christmas day and how excited she was, knowing she was giving a birthday gift to Jesus by serving others and showing them his love.

TableforSeven
by Judy on Dec. 28, 2013 at 1:42 PM

When DD skyped in and we all played dreidel as a family.

oh, this is from this year

Owl_Feather
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 5:35 PM

I remember My Aunt Shirley (may she RIP) gave me and my cousin glow in the batons at nana's house. We practiced a routine in the dark in the guest room and performed for the family before dinnertime :) This was gosh....1987 or something like that. I could really give you a page of favorite holiday memories. One of my earliest memories is christmas morning seeing a toy shopping cart under the tree with a big red bow. The tree had so many lights and it made the bow sparkle. I was so excited!

mawfia
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Christmas eve's at my grandmas. Dinner, and then all the kids has to perform in a program before we could open presents.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN