Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

essential oils

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 11:03 PM
  • 27 Replies

I love essential oils. They smell amazing and aromatherapy is a wonderful healing method for emotional and even physical ailments. I was considering buying some frankincense oil because it just smells so amazing and it has relaxing properties. I have a friend who sells doterra and a 15 ml bottle of frankincense for non-members is.....$93. say whaaaaaaaat? I think I can find some at the local health food store for at least $20 or under.

by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Happy-mommy-of4
by Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 3:12 AM
Yes that's outrageous!
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:49 AM

wow~ that's expensive. I'd look at the healthfood store too, lol.

katiebug840204
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:52 AM
I've never used essential oils. Please share exactly what you can do with them! I'm very interested in using them!
beckir20
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:55 AM
I am with ya on this. They smell great. I have a lady that makes bath scrubs, soaps, and butters with them in them and these products I tell you are AMAZING!!!! They are also great for my eczema that I have on my arms. I think that I can afford these at 25 a pop for 3 jars. But...i am going to be out til spring when farmers market opens up again.=(
ambertreas76
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Wow!  That's craziness.  How can one justify that price when you can get amazing essential oils for a fraction of the price!

saltlifemama
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 9:52 AM

My dad use to use them to help counter some of the effects of his chemo. I don't have any idea where they go them but they were super pricey like 20-30 dollars a bottle.

purplestar110
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:37 AM

I use Young Living oils and they are awsesome. They are a little pricey but they are very pure and good oils. They are supposed to be much better than regular oils at store. They have worked great. I love my oils. There is even a book I just got about how to use them on newborns and being pregnant. 

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Dec. 29, 2013 at 12:53 PM

that seems outrageous!

withsecond
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 1:16 PM
My husband uses them in our soaps. He gets them from the supermarket.
shajdinyak
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 1:22 PM
That is alot. I use them in my all natural bath and body business www.honeykissed.yolasite.com. The price does say something about the quality tho! Frankinsence is awesome for depression. We have pretty much cured my dds symptoms of ADHD, Aspergers,unsure of diagnosis with help of essential oils and other natural means.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN