Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarried- my biggest fear became reality :(

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 5:22 PM
  • 47 Replies
Hi,
I just want to update that after I had that bleeding, I miscarried on Sunday night. It was horrible and I am so heartbroken- its's been almost a week and I have sudden outbursts :( please tell me this will get better. I wanted this more than life itself. Doctor have us the ok to try again after I get one normal period, but in the meantime, it hurts so bad :(
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lunyuny
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry for your loss.

jjchick75
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 5:26 PM
2 moms liked this
So sorry! I had a miscarriage in June and I still cry sometimes but it does get better. There is a group here called "Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss" that is great, you should join. Again I am so sorry you are going through this!
mrsary
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry!
Luv.My.Kidz
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 5:28 PM

I miscarried last Friday... started on Christmas day. :( I completely understand what you're going through. It's a bit easier for me for some reason (not that it's all peachy keen... because it's not) because I think I knew... I didn't feel pregnant, I didn't have any symptoms other than cravings and lack of period. 

I cried, DH cried, our kids cried. But now it's just like "Okay... life needs to go on..."

LilliesValley
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I got pregnant after my second mc but I didn't wait until I had my next period to have sex. I've had a lot of women say they got pregnant right away after a mc because everything gets really cleaned out. If I had waited I would not have my three month old in my arms now. For me it was healing in some ways to be with my dh. Also my belief is that the timing just wasn't right for whatever reason and the same soul of the intended child will come back in another pregnancy if you're meant to have another one.
billiejo79
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 5:55 PM

so sorry for your loss.

Firstbabyjess
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry. That's just awful. Can't imagine the pain you're feeling. You will get preg again and be ok, I'm sure of it. Lots of love.

mawfia
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KendallsMommee
by Chrissy on Jan. 3, 2014 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry, Momma.

Hugs.
Nickie76
by Nickie on Jan. 3, 2014 at 6:38 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm sorry:( I've had 3 my 2nd. was @ 19 weeks, a little girl. As awful as that was I went on to have a healthy little girl (9 weeks after my 19 week loss) Then after her we had another loss and about 12 weeks after that loss we got pregnant w/ twin boys! All are healthy. I look at my losses as gifts because if they never occurred I wouldn't have the babies I have now. I'm happy that I carried my angels as long as I could :) Good luck my friend.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)