Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Miscarried- my biggest fear became reality :(

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi,
I just want to update that after I had that bleeding, I miscarried on Sunday night. It was horrible and I am so heartbroken- its's been almost a week and I have sudden outbursts :( please tell me this will get better. I wanted this more than life itself. Doctor have us the ok to try again after I get one normal period, but in the meantime, it hurts so bad :(
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Replies (11-20):
irishrose13
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this
:-( Sorry for your loss.
bbyB10
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I pray for your complete healing
Kimber11577
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:40 PM
I just joined it. Thank you

Quoting jjchick75: So sorry! I had a miscarriage in June and I still cry sometimes but it does get better. There is a group here called "Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss" that is great, you should join. Again I am so sorry you are going through this!
Kimber11577
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:43 PM
Thank you...son you didn't wait to have a next period? Did you get pregnant right after you stopped bleeding from the miscarriage? I don't want to wait- I want to be with my hubby now- I think I need him...I'm getting antsy and feel so alone- my doctor said to wait to have at least one normal cycle...?

Quoting LilliesValley: I got pregnant after my second mc but I didn't wait until I had my next period to have sex. I've had a lot of women say they got pregnant right away after a mc because everything gets really cleaned out. If I had waited I would not have my three month old in my arms now. For me it was healing in some ways to be with my dh. Also my belief is that the timing just wasn't right for whatever reason and the same soul of the intended child will come back in another pregnancy if you're meant to have another one.
Kimber11577
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:45 PM
I miscarried 12/29...started on 12/28- when I first saw red blood :( I knew it wasn't good... My glad I'm not alone going thru this :( you are right- life goes on and I have to get a grip and just pray the next time I get pregnant (hoping soon) is my miracle! Thank you..

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

I miscarried last Friday... started on Christmas day. :( I completely understand what you're going through. It's a bit easier for me for some reason (not that it's all peachy keen... because it's not) because I think I knew... I didn't feel pregnant, I didn't have any symptoms other than cravings and lack of period. 

I cried, DH cried, our kids cried. But now it's just like "Okay... life needs to go on..."

Kimber11577
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:47 PM
How did you overcome the fear each time of another miscarriage? Im already fearing it and not even pregnant again :( what's wrong with me :( xo

Quoting Nickie76: I'm sorry:( I've had 3 my 2nd. was @ 19 weeks, a little girl. As awful as that was I went on to have a healthy little girl (9 weeks after my 19 week loss) Then after her we had another loss and about 12 weeks after that loss we got pregnant w/ twin boys! All are healthy. I look at my losses as gifts because if they never occurred I wouldn't have the babies I have now. I'm happy that I carried my angels as long as I could :) Good luck my friend.
svolkov
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this
So sorry mama. My first pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 9 weeks :( I was told to wait 3 months and then I got pregnant with my oldest son. Carrying him and holding my healthy baby was very cathartic
svolkov
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:50 PM
Totally normal. I was paranoid every time! (I have 3 kids)

Quoting Kimber11577: How did you overcome the fear each time of another miscarriage? Im already fearing it and not even pregnant again :( what's wrong with me :( xo

Quoting Nickie76: I'm sorry:( I've had 3 my 2nd. was @ 19 weeks, a little girl. As awful as that was I went on to have a healthy little girl (9 weeks after my 19 week loss) Then after her we had another loss and about 12 weeks after that loss we got pregnant w/ twin boys! All are healthy. I look at my losses as gifts because if they never occurred I wouldn't have the babies I have now. I'm happy that I carried my angels as long as I could :) Good luck my friend.
isa0330
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry...Big hug

Nickie76
by Nickie on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this
NOTHING is wrong w/ you. Omg I was a mess for my pregnancies! I have 7 kids and my first 4 pregnancies were a cake walk. (Previous marriage) Then w/ my second marriage we kept having losses. We went to a geneticist after losing my daughter to make sure we were genetically compatible. In the end she passed due to a hyper coiled umbilical cord. (To many coils created to tightly) She basically lost all nutrients/ oxagen to sustain life. It was a shock to all I carried that far. My other two losses were @ 8 & 6 weeks. I'm a bit older so I made a snap decision to try two more times. My advice PLEASE see a councilor to calm your fears. Also if you find the right Dr. He/ she will give you extra ultra sounds & heartbeat checks to ease the stress. I didn't buy things till just weeks before my babies. I didn't want to bank on all being OK. It was though. Cry as much as you need. Allow yourself to feel, you experienced a loss. Be comfortable in your decisions.

Quoting Kimber11577: How did you overcome the fear each time of another miscarriage? Im already fearing it and not even pregnant again :( what's wrong with me :( xo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN