Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Miscarried- my biggest fear became reality :(

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi,
I just want to update that after I had that bleeding, I miscarried on Sunday night. It was horrible and I am so heartbroken- its's been almost a week and I have sudden outbursts :( please tell me this will get better. I wanted this more than life itself. Doctor have us the ok to try again after I get one normal period, but in the meantime, it hurts so bad :(
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Replies (21-30):
KylesMom409
Well, Kyle had his first sleepover last night at his friend's house and it was successful! :) Can't wait to hear all about it when I pick him up.
Yesterday at 9:27 AM
by Linnette on Jan. 3, 2014 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I am so sorry for your loss. :( Just know that we're here for you in any way we can be. Please keep us posted on how you're doing. Hugs!
AubreyRed
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting jjchick75: So sorry! I had a miscarriage in June and I still cry sometimes but it does get better. There is a group here called "Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss" that is great, you should join. Again I am so sorry you are going through this!

I completely understand what you're going through. I've been there twice. I am also part of the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss group and find great support there.

It is very hard to believe, but it does get better in time. I didn't think so 3 years ago, but God really does give His strength to get through it.

Luv.My.Kidz
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 10:34 PM

I'm taking it one day at a time. I miscarried on my grandfather's birthday (12/28) and I felt his presence while we were at the hospital as well as my other grandfather, grandmother and my god-parents. I kept dozing off because of the pain meds and I could see them. That's what's been helping me get through it. I saw them all surrounding a tiny baby. I knew it was mine. And they were all smiling. I'm very connected with my loved ones who have passed. Seeing them holding her (I'm sure it was a girl) made me know it was okay to let go, let everything happen and that I needed to move on.

Quoting Kimber11577: I miscarried 12/29...started on 12/28- when I first saw red blood :( I knew it wasn't good... My glad I'm not alone going thru this :( you are right- life goes on and I have to get a grip and just pray the next time I get pregnant (hoping soon) is my miracle! Thank you..

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

I miscarried last Friday... started on Christmas day. :( I completely understand what you're going through. It's a bit easier for me for some reason (not that it's all peachy keen... because it's not) because I think I knew... I didn't feel pregnant, I didn't have any symptoms other than cravings and lack of period. 

I cried, DH cried, our kids cried. But now it's just like "Okay... life needs to go on..."

AtillaTheHun
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry for your loss! *hugs*

michaelsmom25
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry for your loss. I've gone through several myself and it does get better.((hugs))
LilliesValley
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this
No I didn't wait. The second mc I had was much worse emotionally and physically even though I was only at about six weeks and the first time I was only at five. I had sex two weeks out and apparently ovulatedat that ttime. I didn't have a follow up with the doctor until three weeks after and at that point was pregnant but of course it was too early to tell.

I guess there could be the possibility of infection but some women have sex during their period and don't have infection issues. I always go with listening to your body. Some women will have a normal cycle right away and others can take three months. Tgree months would be a long time to go without sex lol. Maybe the doctor said that because they thought you needed healing time mentally or something? I mean some women can't say no to their husbands or their husbands bully them into having sex before they are emotionally or physically ready. Maybe some husbands hearing the doctor said no until helps some women stand more firm on things if they aren't ready.

But yes I hot pregnant mid way tgrough January 2013 after my second mc and had my ydd in oct. I also have several friends that got pregnant immediately after them. Like most things with pregnancy doctors have a place but are often overly cautious for their interests but not yours. You could always call the doctor (even on call with it being the weekend) and ask why they told you that. I mean they work for you so it's a reasonable question imo.

Best of luck.

Quoting Kimber11577: Thank you...son you didn't wait to have a next period? Did you get pregnant right after you stopped bleeding from the miscarriage? I don't want to wait- I want to be with my hubby now- I think I need him...I'm getting antsy and feel so alone- my doctor said to wait to have at least one normal cycle...?

Quoting LilliesValley: I got pregnant after my second mc but I didn't wait until I had my next period to have sex. I've had a lot of women say they got pregnant right away after a mc because everything gets really cleaned out. If I had waited I would not have my three month old in my arms now. For me it was healing in some ways to be with my dh. Also my belief is that the timing just wasn't right for whatever reason and the same soul of the intended child will come back in another pregnancy if you're meant to have another one.
JAIRATRACI
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 12:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Hugs. I have a miscarriage in June 2008 and I still get sad sometimes even though I know that if I didn't have that one I wouldn't have my son Liam as I got pregnant with him a little over a month later.
Bribriesmom
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm so very sorry for your loss. I suffered a loss at 6 months on 09/07/2011. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was induced because they thought he would pass, but discovered I was further along than they calculated. I can't say I know how you feel because we may experience the same, but have different emotions. I did get pregnant 3 months later, but emotionally I wasn't ready or fully address the trauma of delivering my son to say good bye. Never alliw anyone to tell you to get ovet it, shut down your emotions by telling you things happen for a reason. People connect to their pregnancies different, tell themselves things to cover and mask the pain. If you need to cry, cry. There's a book, I never got to hold you. It will help.
BOOGIETHEBOOG
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I am sorry for your loss. 

saltlifemama
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry mamma. I lost my ds's twin and it still feels like something is missing. Ds is nine now. I still catch myself wondering what his brother or sister would have been like.  I know its hard but just take it one day at a time. 

Hugs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)