Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarried- my biggest fear became reality :(

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi,
I just want to update that after I had that bleeding, I miscarried on Sunday night. It was horrible and I am so heartbroken- its's been almost a week and I have sudden outbursts :( please tell me this will get better. I wanted this more than life itself. Doctor have us the ok to try again after I get one normal period, but in the meantime, it hurts so bad :(
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Replies (31-40):
SouthernBiscuit
by Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry for your loss. I miscarried in April 2012. It is a heartbreaking situation to endure. It does get easier. Like another poster mentioned, she wouldn't have the babies she has now if it weren't for the miscarriage. I now have a beautiful 8 month baby boy. I got pregnant with him 4 months after my miscarriage.
azn_ladie82
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this

It's completely normal to feel that way and you will feel empty for awhile. I've had two miscarriages and it was hard to deal with. Most of the time I laid on the bed in the fetal position crying. My husband tried to comfort me but it didn't help.

Cmgmqmmom
by Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

So very sorry for your loss. =(

Kimber11577
by Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 3:07 PM
Thank you so much and for your other message, too! These messages are truly helping in the coping process xo

Quoting Bribriesmom: I'm so very sorry for your loss. I suffered a loss at 6 months on 09/07/2011. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was induced because they thought he would pass, but discovered I was further along than they calculated. I can't say I know how you feel because we may experience the same, but have different emotions. I did get pregnant 3 months later, but emotionally I wasn't ready or fully address the trauma of delivering my son to say good bye. Never alliw anyone to tell you to get ovet it, shut down your emotions by telling you things happen for a reason. People connect to their pregnancies different, tell themselves things to cover and mask the pain. If you need to cry, cry. There's a book, I never got to hold you. It will help.
LuckymOmma_
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I am so sorry,I had a miscarriage twelve years ago and in my heart I knew that child was a boy and there are days I get sad..

HUGS
buzzerbeans
by Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this
So sorry. Ive been there. I lost a baby four years ago at 9 weeks. It will get better but you will always feel that loss. If you need to talk message me. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
withsecond
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry for your loss.
I miscarried my first baby, it was a sad sad time for me.
Bribriesmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this
You're welcome.

Quoting Kimber11577: Thank you so much and for your other message, too! These messages are truly helping in the coping process xo

Quoting Bribriesmom: I'm so very sorry for your loss. I suffered a loss at 6 months on 09/07/2011. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was induced because they thought he would pass, but discovered I was further along than they calculated. I can't say I know how you feel because we may experience the same, but have different emotions. I did get pregnant 3 months later, but emotionally I wasn't ready or fully address the trauma of delivering my son to say good bye. Never alliw anyone to tell you to get ovet it, shut down your emotions by telling you things happen for a reason. People connect to their pregnancies different, tell themselves things to cover and mask the pain. If you need to cry, cry. There's a book, I never got to hold you. It will help.
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jan. 4, 2014 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this
So sorry
april678
by Mary on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry...... I also had a miscarriage 4 years ago, and I still think about if it was a girl or boy, and y couldn't have the baby
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)