Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Miscarried- my biggest fear became reality :(

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi,
I just want to update that after I had that bleeding, I miscarried on Sunday night. It was horrible and I am so heartbroken- its's been almost a week and I have sudden outbursts :( please tell me this will get better. I wanted this more than life itself. Doctor have us the ok to try again after I get one normal period, but in the meantime, it hurts so bad :(
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Replies (41-50):
NeonGirl9583
by Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry :(
merryvoice
by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 3:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I am so sorry for your loss. *big hugs*

I understand what it's like. After 6 years of marriage, I finally got pregnant. I miscarried at 2 1/2 months. I gave up trying after that, because the pain was so great. Unfortunately it took me another 6 years before I conceived again, and she was totally worth the wait and all the pain. There's a reason behind the cliche, "It will get better with time." It really does. It won't feel like it for awhile, but it happens before you know it.
katiebug840204
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 8:25 AM
1 mom liked this
So sorry. I've had a miscarriage as well. It does get better.
teaandcookies
by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

It will for along time.  but as corny and heartless as it sounds, it was ment to be.  Sometime thing happen in life and we are never ment to understand why.  don't beat your self up with these questions.  They dont matter, all that matters is healing physically, and you and you husband healing mentaly.  Give yourself more then a month try two or three, then have fun with it, it will happen again when it is me nt to happen.  Lots of love and hugs

Kimber11577
by Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:51 AM
Thank you so much! Your kind words mean so much! xo

Quoting teaandcookies:

It will for along time.  but as corny and heartless as it sounds, it was ment to be.  Sometime thing happen in life and we are never ment to understand why.  don't beat your self up with these questions.  They dont matter, all that matters is healing physically, and you and you husband healing mentaly.  Give yourself more then a month try two or three, then have fun with it, it will happen again when it is me nt to happen.  Lots of love and hugs

Kimber11577
by Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:57 AM
I believe in that- that loved ones surrounded you. In my heart, I feel I was going to have a little boy...I'm sure he is in ha Heaven with my grandparents 💙 ...I just hate the wait time...I want to try again and have that feeling and happiness of carrying a new life...I'm still spotting a tiny bit from my miscarriage...it's going on a week and a half... :( normal? How long does it take to get a normal period again? That's what I am waiting for...per doctor. Then try try try again ;) xo

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

I'm taking it one day at a time. I miscarried on my grandfather's birthday (12/28) and I felt his presence while we were at the hospital as well as my other grandfather, grandmother and my god-parents. I kept dozing off because of the pain meds and I could see them. That's what's been helping me get through it. I saw them all surrounding a tiny baby. I knew it was mine. And they were all smiling. I'm very connected with my loved ones who have passed. Seeing them holding her (I'm sure it was a girl) made me know it was okay to let go, let everything happen and that I needed to move on.

Quoting Kimber11577: I miscarried 12/29...started on 12/28- when I first saw red blood :( I knew it wasn't good... My glad I'm not alone going thru this :( you are right- life goes on and I have to get a grip and just pray the next time I get pregnant (hoping soon) is my miracle! Thank you..

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

I miscarried last Friday... started on Christmas day. :( I completely understand what you're going through. It's a bit easier for me for some reason (not that it's all peachy keen... because it's not) because I think I knew... I didn't feel pregnant, I didn't have any symptoms other than cravings and lack of period. 

I cried, DH cried, our kids cried. But now it's just like "Okay... life needs to go on..."

mommybug77
by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry. I was hoping it would work out differently. I know how scary any bleeding is while pregnant.
Kimber11577
by Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Hi ladies---Update since my original post:
I thought for sure maybe this was my month, but it looks like AF is making her visit. I spotted yesterday...nothing yet today--and I hold out hope that maybe it's implantation bleeding, but doubt it. How common is that? So, it's been a solid 3 months/cycle since I miscarried...Should I not be too antsy about not being pregnant yet? I wonder if that's what my body needed to be back to normal? It seems like my cycle is just about back to 28 days which is what it was before I miscarried. Can someone give me advice? How long has it taken to conceive after your miscarriage? I really thought I was "hitting" ovulation, but maybe my body just wasn't ready yet?
Owl_Feather
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry hun! :( It will get better. I had a mc when I was 3-5 weeks along. I mc 2 days after I found out  was pregnant. We werent ttc. I planted a magnolia tree which has really helped me heal. I dont look at the tree and think about the mc, in fact it has helped me move on. BTW a month after the mc we decided to ttc and were successful. DD will be 2 in June. So stay positive. I hope you heal and we are here for you <3

Kimber11577
by Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 10:59 PM
Thank you for your kind words. They mean a lot ;)

Quoting Owl_Feather:

I'm so sorry hun! :( It will get better. I had a mc when I was 3-5 weeks along. I mc 2 days after I found out  was pregnant. We werent ttc. I planted a magnolia tree which has really helped me heal. I dont look at the tree and think about the mc, in fact it has helped me move on. BTW a month after the mc we decided to ttc and were successful. DD will be 2 in June. So stay positive. I hope you heal and we are here for you <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)