Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Do any of you believe in ghosts

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 10:05 PM
  • 76 Replies
I was watching the haunting and just wondered if people really have hauntings.
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
justbereal
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 10:07 PM
I believe in ghosts. I work at a hospital and have some shadows.
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jan. 3, 2014 at 10:09 PM
Oh wow

Sometimes at night it feels like someone is watching me.

Quoting justbereal: I believe in ghosts. I work at a hospital and have some shadows.
justbereal
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 10:11 PM
Work things have been creepy. Sometimes more than others. I felt a presence in a few places we have lived. I haven't here since we moved.

Quoting kyledavidsmom: Oh wow

Sometimes at night it feels like someone is watching me.

Quoting justbereal: I believe in ghosts. I work at a hospital and have some shadows.
soymujer
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 10:47 PM

Yes.  We lived in a house that was haunted.  One night I heard footsteps upstairs so I went to go yell at a kid since they were all supposed to be in bed.  When I got up there, everyone was sound a sleep and it wasn't faking.  Then another time, I swore I saw this faint dark haired girl in a white dress float by.  The kids would hear the noises as well.

LuckymOmma_
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 11:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Yes I do,I have since I was a teen,the things I have seen/heard/felt,I am 31 and I know for a fact there are two Ghosts in our apartment,I know they are attracted to me and they need my help for something,I have so many stories but I would rather not get into them now..Oh and when we go places like to this park that is near where we live it used to be a school for Boys in the 1900's I have seen things there..

Reason why I don't tell my stories is because people always said no way that isn't true,well to me it is.

LuckymOmma_
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 11:04 PM
2 moms liked this

Hospital's I belive have a lot of spiritual energy,so many people have lost their lives inside those walls

lizzymom80
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 11:19 PM

Absolutely.

High school best friend lived in a house haunted by her grandfather.  We experienced many things in that house that I can't explain.  The first house DH and I lived in together was either haunted or completely taken over by poltergeists.  It was a horrible house, I felt like I was constantly watched.  There was a corner in the living room that was floor to ceiling mirrors.  I would constantly catch stuff moving out of the corner of my eye in those mirrors.  We only lived there for about 2 months before we found a new place.

mawfia
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 12:36 AM
I do, although I have no experiences myself. Dh has though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaVoo
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:14 AM

I do, I had quite a few experiences where I lived as a teenager.

CafeMom Tickers
Kaya529
by Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:23 AM
I have seen 2 ghosts clearly and one out of the corner of my eye several times. I also lived in a haunted house that was converted into 2 apartments. It was really annoying because it would randomly unlock and open the door to the apartment and I lived in a really bad neighborhood at the time. Luckily the door to the outside never opened and my friends lived downstairs but still not good. It would also open cabinets that I had to yank on to open them.

The first ghost I saw was my grandfather the night he died. I not only saw him but actually had a conversation with him. When my mom came up to tell me about his passing I actually told her before she had a chance.

An old friend also showed signs after passing away and showed up in a pic of his son. His son was doing a school concert and in the pic his dad was standing behind him holding his pink bass looking down on him smiling.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)