Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Do any of you believe in ghosts

Posted by   + Show Post
I was watching the haunting and just wondered if people really have hauntings.
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 10:05 PM
Replies (11-20):
momc2014
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:34 AM
  1. I just started watching a show on ghost living in your home with you .And the next day my children told me that they have seen a teen girl in a dress when getting ready for school both kids say the same when telling what she looks like she looks nice am told .I feel that it has to be true in my own life i had times that weird stuff happened to me i had a dream that my older child was going to have curly hair and i was sure I was having a girl so yes believe in GHOST!
mjimaging
by Melissa on Jan. 4, 2014 at 8:24 AM
I do believe. But they scare me. I'm sure I had a ghost that smoked guarding my car in Houston. I rarely locked it for the five minutes it took to drop DS off at daycare and is come back out to it smelling of smoke. If I locked it, no smoke. I don know if it was concerned or just there to bug me. I hate cigarette smoke. Since moving, I haven't had that happen.
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 10:46 AM

I do believe but have never had a scare or a haunting or anything. 

esox
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 10:58 AM
2 moms liked this
I see them all the time. I have pictures of a few that are plain as day. The most active place I've ever been is called the Buxton Inn in Granville (Columbus) Ohio.

I went with a bunch of friends to stay the night. Not much was going on so we went outside to look around. One of the guys picked up a kid and was holding her over his head. In the picture you can see General Buxton (I believe) peaking in enjoying our fun.
Later that night after going to bed I was laying there and the same ghost started walking back and forth between two beds in my room. Scared the poop out of me. I tried to wake up my friend and all she said was "Leave me alone." And the ghost just started pacing in front of the other bed and left us alone.

At that time I was thoroughly Freaking out so I turned to look out the window thinking that if I didn't look at him, he would go away. Instead I saw a lady in a long light blue dress go floating by the window on our balcony. So I grabbed my camera and took a picture of her too.

Same trip I saw a ghost cat laying in the hall way. Spooky but awesome place!
saltlifemama
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Yep... I lived in a very haunted house when my oldest was a baby. It wasn't a nice haunted either. I would hear people talking and walkng around up stairs in my bedroom when no was up there. When I was home alone I would be able to smell mens cologne. I caught it glimpses of it lots of times in my son's room. My son hated that room He was less then a year old but he would scream anytime I put him in there. Not like mad cries I mean terrified cries. I got out of there as fast as I could.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Ghosts, spirits, energies what ever you want to call them I do believe. I have had and still have experiences.

Pukalani79
by Kris on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:52 AM

I have always been a firm nonbeliever in ghosts.  However, I am convinced there are things out there we can't see or understand.  I just dont believe that the spirits of the departed are still here.  What it is, I dont know. We've had a few..."incidents" I guess.  I was having a Bible study a few years ago with my sister and a friend.  My DH and kids were at Nana's.  All of a sudden the cabinets slammed shut in the kitchen (they had been closed).  Another time I heard banging on my kitchen counter that was hard enough to knock over a picture of my son.  A third time I walked by a mirror and it cracked.  No joke, scared me half to death.  All of that was several years and a couple of moves ago.  Now every once in awhile I'll think I see something that is probably just a shadow, or at night often as I'm going to sleep I'll feel a small cold breeze pass over me.  It's kind of wierd and I cannot find the source. In my garage every so often there's a strong scent of cigarette or sometimes pipe smoke (we're all non smokers).

ambertreas76
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep.  I used to be a professional medium.  Lol.  But seriously, no joke.  Ghosties are real in my world.

offrdngal
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:55 AM

Yes, I do believe.  I've had my own dealings with the paranormal...nothing demonic or outrageous though.

LivinDeadGurl
So busy lately, I am damned near falling asleep sitting up. I think a nap is in order.
Today at 3:54 PM
by Maranda on Jan. 4, 2014 at 12:18 PM

Very much so. I have had experiences since I was little.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN