Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Do any of you believe in ghosts

Posted by   + Show Post
I was watching the haunting and just wondered if people really have hauntings.
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 10:05 PM
Replies (21-30):
nurse1997
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 12:20 PM

Of coure they are real ;) 

irishrose13
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:10 PM
No
t1gger143
by Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:29 PM
Dh and I joke that we attract them. I had a roommate that would salt the door before I came home from work. He swore I was bringing ghosts home with me. A few times I think I was too. We have a few in this house, a little girl, my grandpa visits, a dark man and an Indian. The little girl is the most active. She plays with my boys. The dark man makes me nervous. He mostly stays in one room and I leave him alone. I've only seen the Indian twice. Both times in my bathroom. Dh has seen all of them too. I thought I was losing my mind. Doors open and close and we hear voices. Random stuff has flown across the room. They seem to be more active when dh is home. He tries to ignore it.
stacy2607
by Stacy on Jan. 4, 2014 at 2:03 PM
Yes i do!!
JaeMommy07
by Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 2:05 PM

I do.

Zoiksandaway
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 2:09 PM
I don't believe in ghosts. Used to. Then really thought about and dissected my "experiences" and realized it was probably not ghosts at all. I don't believe anything supernatural exists, now.
NidanLady
by Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 4:11 PM

I'm not a believer.

NeonGirl9583
by Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 4:13 PM
I believe in them
Raeann11
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, my girls and I see things. I have had expierences since I can remember. Seeing things, things disappearing when you know you put them in a certain spot and not showing up for two day to a month later in the weirdest place. Especially places you go to every single day and it was not there.

xokisses21xo
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 5:46 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)