Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Do any of you believe in ghosts

Posted by   + Show Post
I was watching the haunting and just wondered if people really have hauntings.
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 10:05 PM
Replies (31-40):
Mrs.Bolin
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:19 PM

No doubt. Yes I believe

elzingah36
by Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Absolutely. My son and brother are mediums. I have a few gifts myself :)
Chirinos
by Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:35 PM
Yes I believe in ghost when I was a kid we lived in a house that was haunted. I would here my brothers and my toys go off at night in the basement and when we got up the next morning they would be in a different room from where we had them.
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jan. 4, 2014 at 10:07 PM

I believe in them but haven't had any encounters.

ccahoney
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 10:11 PM

totally!! I grew up in a haunted house, and I've seen and heard some amazing things!!

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jan. 4, 2014 at 10:40 PM
I do
Krazie4Ever
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:52 PM

I do. When I was a teen I spoke to a hooded shadow person, my son has seen shadow people and I have felt their presence.

lovemyfour79
by New Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 12:15 AM

Can we see the pictures, if you have them?

Quoting esox: I see them all the time. I have pictures of a few that are plain as day. The most active place I've ever been is called the Buxton Inn in Granville (Columbus) Ohio.

I went with a bunch of friends to stay the night. Not much was going on so we went outside to look around. One of the guys picked up a kid and was holding her over his head. In the picture you can see General Buxton (I believe) peaking in enjoying our fun.
Later that night after going to bed I was laying there and the same ghost started walking back and forth between two beds in my room. Scared the poop out of me. I tried to wake up my friend and all she said was "Leave me alone." And the ghost just started pacing in front of the other bed and left us alone.

At that time I was thoroughly Freaking out so I turned to look out the window thinking that if I didn't look at him, he would go away. Instead I saw a lady in a long light blue dress go floating by the window on our balcony. So I grabbed my camera and took a picture of her too.

Same trip I saw a ghost cat laying in the hall way. Spooky but awesome place!

LoZ_Momma
by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 1:03 AM

I'm unsure.  I used to work in a nursing home and have heard of/seen a few things that make me lean towards believing.

snowangel1979
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 1:40 AM
Yes. 100%, yes.

I've seen them, felt them and heard them and been taken over by one once. I used to do pic readings but stopped because I had a couple that turned bad and wouldn't leave me alone.

I've believed since I was little. I used to see a man in my window when I was little. But what do you expect when you live in a house that was apart of the underground railroad and had a prist murdered in it.
Ghost and spirits are attracted to both me and DH, Possibly DS and definitely DD.

When we moved in here I used to feel someone grab my face, not mean like but like a grandmother or something, it was warm. I wish I wouldn't have gotten mad one day and told her to stop.
I've heard them talk over the baby monitor at my DD when she was a baby to the point where I ran in the house thinking someone was in there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)