Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Do any of you believe in ghosts

Posted by   + Show Post
I was watching the haunting and just wondered if people really have hauntings.
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 10:05 PM
Replies (71-76):
erikadi
by Member on Jan. 6, 2014 at 9:24 AM

I have never had a haunting, but I have had some experience with the supernatural. I also knew people who also had experiences. Unfortunately I don't keep in touch with those people anymore. 

Jellyfishlion
by on Jan. 6, 2014 at 10:30 AM

Simple answer: yes. There are ghosts/spirits. Have you ever walked into an area & felt uneasy? Only to find out that spot was where a murder or fatal car accident happened? Just think of walking thru the civil war battlefields- how could there not be ghosts there?? 

But I speak from personal experiences too.......

mommybug77
by Crystal on Jan. 6, 2014 at 10:19 PM
Nope
merryvoice
by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 7:35 AM
I was just in the hospital and saw a few. I asked one of the nurses if she believed in them, but she looked at me like I was nuts! She even asked if I was a Christian (I am), because we're not supposed to believe in ghosts.
MrsBoats08
by Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 7:38 AM
Yes I do, I've been seeing them since age 7.
tlrafferty
by Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 8:13 AM

I used to live in a house that once experienced a fire and a person died in it. I was down in the basement one night, and I swore I heard voices coming from no where. I hurried upstairs quick. My mothers cat used to stare out at the basement door from the kitchen doorway and pee on the floor because something was scaring him. Also, my youngest son who wasnt a year yet used to sit on the floor and babble to something by the door all the time

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)