1) I am left handed
2) I used to be an actress
3) I'm afraid of the dark
4) I have two wonderful kids
5) My husband is younger than me
1) I am 34
2) I've been married for 3 years but with my dh for almost 9 yrs
3) I have a 16 month old baby girl
4) I have epilepsy & had to have brain surgery in 2005
5) I'm a vet tech & love animals
1.I am afraid of heights
2.I used to have seizures when I was younger
3.I love Pasta
4.Popcorn is my favorite snack
5.I have two kids
1. I've never known my dad
2. I have 2 kids
3. I have a hard time making friends (especially now as an adult, and as an adult with little children)
4. I am claustrophobic
5. I am a writer and hope one day to get one of my big projects published
1) I am almost five years older than my DH (34/29)but he looks older (receding hair line heehee!)
2) I hate clowns with a passion.
3) I cannot sleep with a closet door open.
4) I love Mexican food but it is hard to find in Pennsylvania (grew up in Texas and Kansas.)
5) I consider myself crafty but distracted easily which drives DH batty with the half finished projects!
1) I'm 35
2) Married to my husband for 7 yrs and he is 14yrs older
3) I have 2 special needs kids a boy who is 7 and a girl who is 11
4) I Live in Texas and have been here for 8 yrs
5) I'm afraid of heights
1.) I've had 9 surgeries in my life, most of them starting in my late 20's.
2.) My family hosts foreign exchange students every year and we love it. DH and I plan to host even once our own children are grown and out of the house.
3.) I used to not like kids at all, but I'm getting better. I actually sat in the church nursery for a few minutes last Sunday.
4.) Although I've lived in Louisiana my entire life I'm a Green Bay Packers fan and I'm thrilled that they are coming to NOLA to play the Saints in 2014!!!!!
5.) When it comes to trucks, dogs and paychecks my motto has always been the bigger the better, haha! <----IDK where that came from. I think I'm delirious from my migraine meds:/
*Visited over 30 states in the U.S and counting
*I drive barefoot
*Married for 10 years and counting
*I was a ballerina for 14 years
*I have 2 kids
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family
© 2015 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN