Thank God for God!!!! (He saved our lives last night)
We ended up having to call the fire department last night because of some bad wiring! Thankfully there was no damage to any of our rooms, just a hole in our bathroom where the light fixture was.
God was with us last night and I am so grateful for his watchful eye and the intuition He gave us last night that something just wasn't right!
The electrician came this morning to survey the damage to the attic and said that all new wiring needs to be done in the house, so he has to contact the rental property place to see what they want to do!
Hopefully it will be a quick process and we won't have to leave our house because we don't have anywhere to go!