Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cafemom Groups

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:44 AM
  • 22 Replies

Wich ones are your favorite's ?

Wich ones do You post in the most ?

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuckymOmma_
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:46 AM

I keep my group list small,I am in 7 groups,I post in this group the most,I do post in my other groups but not in a regular basis,this group is my favorite

OliviaW.
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:48 AM
I think I have 6 or 7 maybe less. I post the most in the family meal solutions group but I'm a mod in it. I need to go through and actually clean out my groups and remove the ones I hardly post in anymore.
lalasmama2007
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:53 AM

I'm In this group the most.  I also post in the Craft Cafe and Pop Culture Junkies daily.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:13 AM

I am a member in 15 groups. I post regularly in about 10 of them. I am in the 30somethings and moms with teens group the most.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:30 AM
This one is one of my faves of course. ;) but I check in every day in all of my groups for the most part.
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:56 AM
I spend most my time in this group.
saltlifemama
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:12 AM

I think I am in about 7 or 8. I really only post in this one and the elementary kids group. There are a few I need to leave but just haven't gotten about to it.

WILDCATGAL78
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:25 PM

I am 7 groups. This one, Babies and First Time Mom's are my favorite.

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:28 PM
My favorite CafeMom groups are 30 Something Moms, African American Moms, Elementary School Moms, Single Moms and Frugalistas.
I post in 30 Something Moms and Elementary School Moms the most.
mjimaging
by Melissa on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:54 PM
I'm in a whole bunch but only am active in maybe five. Mostly anything cloth diapers or photography. Also pregnancy and a due date group right now. Of course this one and I think I post the most in this one. I get bored easy though so I've been Mia for a bit.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)