Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on today?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:52 AM
  • 12 Replies

snowgirl

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:56 AM

I'm working, I so didn't want to go outside today, it's around 9 degrees but with the wind chill it's more like -3.  I don't remember signing up for this, if I wanted to live where it's this cold I'd be in Alaska! lol

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:11 AM

This morning I am taking my dd to have her wisdom teeth removed. Probably going to the laundromat later, since our washer is frozen up. My oldest son needs to be picked up from his book club at 4.

lalasmama2007
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:15 AM

It's cold again today, but not as bad as it was yesterday.  I need to go to the library and go grocery shopping.

MommyBug1120
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:15 AM

Today I am hoping for a serious warm up from these arctic temperatures.  Already this morning it is 25 degrees warmer than yesterday and we are still in single digits.  

This should be our last snow day, so I am trying to come up with stuff to keep my kiddos busy.  They may actually be able to go out and play in the snow!

I will also be catching up on some portfolios for work because Parent/Teacher conferences are in a couple weeks.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Today is my half day at work; I don't go in till 12:30 so I am getting some errands done after I drop DS off at school: getting the oil changed on my car, donating books to the library, and dropping off some stuff at Goodwill.
lalasmama2007
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:31 AM

Good luck to your dd!

Quoting mumsy2three:

This morning I am taking my dd to have her wisdom teeth removed. Probably going to the laundromat later, since our washer is frozen up. My oldest son needs to be picked up from his book club at 4.

alexisb3
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:19 AM

Working and hearing this: Happy Birthday.I am now 35 years old.My kids even told me happy birthday.My oldest son even bought me a card and a gift.The birthday gift he got me was a 1969 Dodge Charger diecast car and I liked it.My bio dad and step mom are throwing me a surprise birthday party tonight

Jinxed8
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:22 AM

same old, same old.  I'm at work, first full time week back to work after the holiday break.  Right now I'm prepping the last details for DD's birthday this weekend .   Trying to get back into the beat. 

lalasmama2007
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:31 AM

birthday sweetpea

Quoting alexisb3:

Working and hearing this: Happy Birthday.I am now 35 years old.My kids even told me happy birthday.My oldest son even bought me a card and a gift.The birthday gift he got me was a 1969 Dodge Charger diecast car and I liked it.My bio dad and step mom are throwing me a surprise birthday party tonight

Sophie1106
by Paula on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:42 AM
Going to get some.cleaning and laundry done this morning. And then my friend is coming by this afternoon. Her dh is in the army. They've been stationed in Hawaii and now are moving to Alaska. They're here visiting for a couple weeks before they go so I'm excited to get to see her! She's one of my closest friends.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)