Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Plans

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:14 AM
  • 8 Replies

Today I woke up at 4 AM :-( I am going to be tired,I decided Today will be a deep cleaning day since our vacuum is fixed now I am able to use it,so far I have moved all the boxes of toys from the living room into the dining room and later I will move the rug out of the living room and I will move the couch out of the living room and vacuum everything spotless,also I just got around to putting the christmas decorations back into the closet lol,I also have to work on Laundry.This afternoon my son has basketball practice,also the kids school lets out at 2:30 instead of 4.What is everyone's plans for Today ?.

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:18 AM

I took the day off of work to take my dd to get her wisdom teeth removed this morning. 

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:24 AM

I'm working and after work I need to stop at a store or two.  Then I need to help my dd with her Social Studies project it's due on the 15th.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:26 AM
Quoting mumsy2three:

I took the day off of work to take my dd to get her wisdom teeth removed this morning. 

Good luck to you both! Hugs!
LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:34 AM

I am just going to be cleaning today.

Raeann11
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:56 AM

Crocheting, knitting, laundry, dishes, sweeping and mopping floors

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:21 AM

Well the doctor re scheduled the procedure b/c he felt she was too congested to be safely put under. It's now supposed to happen next Tuesday :(

Quoting KylesMom409:
Quoting mumsy2three:

Good luck to you both! Hugs!

nurse1997
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:41 AM

I did most of my cleaning yesterday but of course there is always some thing to clean.   Have a nice day bye 

Sophie1106
by Paula on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:36 PM

I'm doing some cleaning today too. So far I've cleaned out the kids closets and now I need to clean the kitchen and the bathroom downstairs and sweep and mop. I also need to go outside and take down the Christmas decorations from the front lawn. And then my friend is stopping by later. She's been living in Hawaii and is now moving to Alaska. She's here visiting for a couple weeks so she's going to come over along with her sister and their kids. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)