Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So Tonight(Paranormal Related)

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:03 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

I had another Paranormal experince..My son's basketball practices are held at the old boys and girls club,the building is all borded up except the gym and the bathroom's,not to mention the building is really dark because no lights are on,the building used to be an elementary school I believe in the 1900's(around there)so I was in the bathroom and all the sudden I hear the bathroom door open and I hear footsteps walk in,I at first thought it was my DD so I shouted her name twice,no answer,I didn't see any shoes or anything,so I finished up and left,it was yet another experince I can add to my long list of paranormal experinces I have had.

I used to get really scared when these things happend to me but they don't scare me anymore

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lizzymom80
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:13 PM

Interesting but possibly could it have been another child or someone who darted in then out?  I love paranormal stuff too but I always question and re-question myself whether it was paranormal or could be explained in a non-paranormal way.

The setting certainly does lead to the possibility of spirits or energy in the building.  I think most buildings built in the early 1900s are haunted or at least the buildings have collected energy, negative and positive, and those sensitive to those energies are affected.

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Jan. 9, 2014 at 1:32 PM

Neat. I too have a long list of experiences.

merryvoice
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 4:02 PM
Do you have experiences at home, or are they always somewhere else?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)