Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who watches more TV, you or your DH/SO?

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 10:14 AM
  • 35 Replies

And could you go without TV if you had to? Or are you currently without cable and want it kept that way? :)

by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JadeTigr7
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 10:16 AM
We both watch about the same amount. Typically our tv stays off most of the day, until our kids are in bed and then we will watch an hour or two of something together. Then on the weekends we will usually watch a family movie together and football on Sundays.
offrdngal
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Hubby watches more than I do.  I could do without it.

Sophie1106
by Paula on Jan. 12, 2014 at 11:20 AM
Dh watches more. He watches a lot on his computer on netflix. I like tv but could go without it.
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jan. 12, 2014 at 11:53 AM

i watch more tv.  It's mostly background noise.

Pukalani79
by Kris on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:04 PM

We didn't have cable for nearly 10 years.  We finally caved in and got it this past March. We dont watch a lot, especially during the day.  I'd say he's watches more, because he watches sports and I dont 

iamcafemom83
by Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:11 PM
We only have netflix. I watch more shows. But my hisband watches a lot of football stuff online.
katiebug840204
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:17 PM
I watch more tv because I stay at home and he works. I could live without TV but wouldn't be very happy about missing The Walking Dead! It's the only show that matters to me!
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:40 PM

I think we both watch about the same amount of tv.

MaineMammax2
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:44 PM
I am a stay at home mom so I would say I have more opportunity to watch it. We have satelite and I want to get rid of it but my husband wants it.
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:44 PM

We both do. I watch more during the day while I'm home alone and he watches more at night. I can't concentrate on tv when there are distractions, like the kids washing dishes or whatever. 

We could go without cable but we wouldn't enjoy it. We like to watch tv shows more than movies. And we use the music channels a lot (not like MTV and CMT but the music channels without videos). 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)