Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What Kind Of Phone Do You Own?

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 9:33 AM
  • 47 Replies
1 mom liked this
I just had to buy a new cell phone as my last one pooped a cookie. So went to good ole Wally world and hubby bought me a blackberry curve and I just love it. My plan is thru straight talk unlimited talk text and web for $ 45 a month. So ladies what do u have n what do u like/dislike about it!
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChancesMommy07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 9:35 AM

I have an iPhone 5. I've had an iPhone since they first came out and there isn't anything about it that I don't like.

toopicky429
by Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 9:37 AM
I miss my iPhone a lot. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, and cannot wait to go back to iPhone.

Quoting ChancesMommy07:

I have an iPhone 5. I've had an iPhone since they first came out and there isn't anything about it that I don't like.

offrdngal
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 9:41 AM

I have a ZTE Warp, from Boost Mobile.  It's a phone..I don't like it, but I don't dislike it either.

katiebug840204
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 9:44 AM
I have an iPhone 5. I love my phone. I just don't like how much we are paying for the service! We talked about switching to straight talk but decided against it because we won't get 4g. iPhone 5's are designed to run on 4g so if we downgraded to 3G the service wouldn't be as good.
Vitametavegamin
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 9:45 AM
I have a straight talk android. What exactly is the difference between what I have and an iPhone? Other than the "4G".
Sophie1106
by Paula on Jan. 13, 2014 at 9:57 AM
I have a Samsung galaxy s3. I really like it.
JAIRATRACI
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:09 AM
I have an iPhone 4. I love almost everything except that I can't expand the memory. I have a 32gb and it's almost full and I have had to delete stuff to make room for other stuff.
Sister_Someone
by Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:29 AM

iPhone 5S. It was a fairly recent upgrade and I love it. Can't really think of anything major I dislike about it, but then I don't really have enough experience with different kinds of phones to offer a truly relevant critical opinion.

I switched from BlackBerry to iPhone pretty much as soon as they first came out, which was a MAJOR upgrade, and then I've stuck with Apple ever since. I've never owned an Android phone, but the reactions of people I know who went from iPhone to Android are mostly positive.

Dabberdoo
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:31 AM

I have a flip phone and its on my mom  and dad's phone plan.  I don't even have texting.  

My husband using straight talk.  He is a truck driver and we're happy with it. 

LivinDeadGurl
Starting a new job next month! So excited!
Wednesday at 11:56 PM
by Maranda on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:55 AM

I have the Nexus 4. I love everything about it. I have unlimited everything through T-Mobile.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)