Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

My recent projects.

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:22 PM
  • 9 Replies
All day Sunday I made diapers. I got four completely done. It's a good start to getting baby's stash ready. Anyway, here are my two favorites...

Here is an embroidered one...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

And this is my second favorite. Baker smurf...

Then I've also been knitting this little pair of pants. The pattern is a little tricky but I think I'm getting it for the most part...

The front...

The leg openings using the magic loop for knitting. That's new to me and a little complicated for me.

That's all. I can't wait to finish the pants. I hope they are awesome.
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:35 PM

Pretty yarn!

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 12:02 AM

I love that yarn! My husband surprised me by signing me up for a 2 hour knitting lesson:) He came home with the receipt last Friday. I called today and scheduled it for Friday. I am beyond excited. Not only because I've been wanting to learn to knit but because although my husband is and always has been awesome, he's doing little things like this lately that are showing me that he and I are even more in tune with one another than ever.

TableforSeven
by Judy on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:00 AM

Looking good!  Way to go Mama.  :-)

mjimaging
by Melissa on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:26 AM
Awesome on the knitting class. My MIL taught me years ago and I just sort of took to it. I try all different things but this magic loop was a challenge. I think I mostly have it now but I'm still getting a gap in the inseam. We shall see how it all works itself out. Enjoy your class!

Quoting countrymomma81:

I love that yarn! My husband surprised me by signing me up for a 2 hour knitting lesson:) He came home with the receipt last Friday. I called today and scheduled it for Friday. I am beyond excited. Not only because I've been wanting to learn to knit but because although my husband is and always has been awesome, he's doing little things like this lately that are showing me that he and I are even more in tune with one another than ever.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:27 AM
It is pretty. It's 100% merino. I'm assuming naturally dyed. It's from chili. It's expensive though. Eery once in a while I splurge on yarn.

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Pretty yarn!

mjimaging
by Melissa on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:28 AM
I can't wait to finish them. Projects like these get me excited to reach the end.

Quoting TableforSeven:

Looking good!  Way to go Mama.  :-)

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jan. 14, 2014 at 11:11 AM
Great job :)
mommybug77
by Crystal on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:26 PM
Looks good
Sophie1106
by Paula on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:07 PM
Very cool!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)