Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Tell us...

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:00 AM
  • 10 Replies
Something cute your children have done lately
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LivinDeadGurl
Starting a new job next month! So excited!
Yesterday at 11:56 PM
by Maranda on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:55 PM

My five year old was telling me about the proper use of a comma yesterday. It was so adorable. 

ms_amanda
by Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 1:58 PM

I posted this on the January 2013 babies group, but thought I would share with you all!

The other day, we were sitting down, eating dinner. Aubrey, our  1 yr old baby, sits in between her daddy and myself. I start a conversation with dh.

Me: SD wants me to talk to you. She wants a fb account.

DH: hangs head low, annoyed

Me: She isn't a little baby anymore, hunny.

Aubrey: Nods her head in agreement in daddy's direction

Me: All of her friends are on fb and her family, she feels like she is missing out

Aubrey: As I finish my sentence, turns head an nods yes at daddy

Me: And she won't be adding any random people. I read her the riot act. Plus, we can monitor her activity, so she will be safe

Aubrey: again, turns and nods at daddy

DH: Looks at Aubrey and says "It will be a looong time before mommy and I have a conversation about you getting a fb baby

Aubrey: Looks at daddy, and shakes head NO!

LMAO! Such a good laugh! My witty little monkey! I LOVE her!  :D

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 2:29 PM

DD came home from her weekend at her dad's house and she was just all over me.  It was good to have my 10 year old so happy to be home and acting like she hadn't seen me in a year ! even though she was gone 2 days. We had a very nice "moment" a long long silent hug, just holding each other and looking at each other. (especially that lately she's pre-tween attitudy)

12yrmama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 4:02 PM

My 2 yr old told me "back, go" because she wanted to hang out with her big brother (14yr).

AubreyRed
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:03 PM

My 7 yr. old son just wrote a little list of what ridiculous things his 3 yr. old cousin said today. It was so cute. 

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 10:33 PM

This morning on the way to bring our 6 year old daughter to school I asked her if she passed her test yesterday. She replied with "of course I did. You know how awesome I am". DH and I got a good laugh out of that one. 

This afternoon after all the kids got home from school I asked them how their day was. Usually I go get them but my stomach was hurting and DH was home so he went. After telling me about his day our son went down the hall then walked back into the kitchen and said "so mom, tell me how was your day"? He's 11 and moody so this was completely unexpected from him. I told him about my day and hugged him and thanked him for asking. 

Jbinluvbtx3
by Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 10:41 PM
The cutest thing I think my kids did was my 12 year old got muddy outside when he came in he tried washing his shoes off but he didn't do it all the way and then threw them into the dryer. I heard a thumping from the other room and went to investigate. When I opened up the dryer the inside was covered in mud I had to laugh cuz he tried
Mommy2Malaika
by Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 10:42 PM

My DS who is just about 5, came home from pre-school with 2 homemade polar bears. I asked him where he would like to hang them up in the house, he replied No mommy 1 is for your office. Since you always say it's cold at work, I think 1 should live there since he's used to the North Pole. It was definitely an Awwwwwwwws moment. 

momofthem311
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 10:45 PM
Our 5 yr old is constantly cracking us up!
Recently after not finishing his dinner he asked for a yogurt. I asked him how could he fit anything else in his stomach if he was full and couldn't finish dinner. He said " well it's probably because there's a food side and a candy side in my stomach and the food side is full"......LMAO!!!!
He's too damn smart! Love that kid!

Another time we were in the car and a police car sped by after a car and he turns around and says " looks like they got a runner"....we just about died laughing.
AK_Mom75
by Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 5:43 AM

I took my 5 year old son to my 30 week check up last week to see a more recent ultrasound of his baby sister.  He was so excited to see her on the monitor that he exclaimed "Hi baby sister!  I love you!  You don't look like a jelly bean any more!"  Both the dr & I couldn't help but bust out laughing.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)