Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 10:33 PM
  • 28 Replies

What do you have planned?

by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jan. 29, 2014 at 10:47 PM

On Saturday we are having a small birthday party for my Dad at my sister's house.  I'm not sure about Sunday yet.

LuckymOmma_
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 10:51 PM

On Saturday I am going grocery shopping again & Sunday I am pretty sure my kids are going to watch the Superbowl,as for me I need a day to relax

Sophie1106
by Paula on Jan. 29, 2014 at 11:43 PM

Saturday afternoon my dd has her first softball practice of the season. After that I don't think we're doing anything. Sunday we'll just hang out and probably watch the Superbowl.

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 1:33 AM

Sadly to finish getting all the Christmas decor into the garage.  Put away all the laundry.  Give the house a good deep cleaning.  Get out together as a family.  My daughter is already talking about going to the beach again, which we are in South Florida, so that is a possibility.  Sorry snow birds!

ambcortez
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 1:42 AM

Z has a job interview in Mississippi this Saturday and we're crossing our fingers and toes that he gets the job. It's been a year since he graduated and I'm so hoping this is it for us. Our lease renewal is coming up next month and it would be so convenient to move before we have to sign anything.

Briesmom38
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 7:56 AM

Friday night I'm going grocery shopping to get it out of the way :)  Saturday, I have my meeting, I'm getting my nails done and I need to drop my dd off at my dad's house.  She's decided that she wants a sleep over at Pop-Pop's!  So of course Saturday night will be date night.

Sunday I need to clean the house and get caught up on laundry, pick my dd up and just relax watching the game.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

lunyuny
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 7:59 AM
So far Saturday is busy with ds game and my work.

Sunday is going to be super bowl sunday :)
Mishy2
by Michelle on Jan. 30, 2014 at 9:00 AM

I am working this weekend, so that is where I will be. DH and the kids will be home, probably some tv time, some outside play time. Depends on the weather.

**** Join us at ~*~ MOMMY CHATS ~*~ - a fun place for moms, moms to be, and TTC women to meet other moms, give advice, share stories, make new friends and just chat http://www.cafemom.com/group/119876

coala
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 9:11 AM

The weekend has filled up quickly as it usually does.  We actually get to sleep in for the first time in MONTHS.  My girls are now going to skate with friends from 10-12, youngest has a group lesson from 12-1, oldest has speed practice with SO from 130-330 (outside), 4-7 speed practice (inside), and then home for dinner, showers and bed.  Sunday we are driving 1 1/2 for a HUGE speed practice outside where we are having 3-4 amazing coaches from our area come and teach.  We will stop for lunch and head back to town for another practice from 4 or 5 until 7...then again we will come home, take showers and go to bed.

We are just a little packed.  Can't wait for Mondays and Wednesdays as those are our down days.

Raeann11
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Saturday we are going to a kids flick our local theater is putting on. It's $2 for the movie and $3 for popcorn and a drink. We are seeing Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. Then we are going to a new place Rhonda's pizza. The have five weeks of this and this is the second to last one. Then we have decided to try a new place after each movie. The girls are most excited to spend time with Papa.

Sunday staying home in the warm house and relaxing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)