Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

SD moved out last night

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:25 AM
  • 2 Replies

After all of the drama and crap from bm and after trying to help her it seems that sd16 decided she wanted to be with bm. BM talked her into moving out and being with her. She went back to her apartment that she had talked the housing authority into letting her keep because "sd" needed a place to live. Knowing that she has been doing drugs sd moved with her. Now not only will sd be at risk but so will sd's baby (due in May) and we called our atty and he told us that sd is at the age that the judge would ask her who she wanted to live with and that as long as bm could pass a drug test at the time of court then it would probably be granted. Dh was talking last night about filing for custody of the new baby when she gets here so that at least the baby won't be in that crap. SD would not answer the phone or return texts until this morning. She said she feels she needs to be with bm to help her stay straight. But then asked if we could bring her and bm food that there is no food in the house. I told her that if she wanted to eat then she needed to come home that we were done helping bm and we were not providing for her house. BM needed to get off the drugs and get a job and that if she didn't then we would be taking her to court and taking the baby from her. I am so pissed off and just frustrated as hell. After all that time sd would not even talk to bm and now she is living with her. I asked sd who was going to pay her cell phone bill because we would not be paying it anymore. Please tell me I am not wrong.

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
FlutterbyMom3
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:15 AM
Is your step daughter also on drugs?
charleyangel317
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Nope but due with her first child in May and she is only 16.

Quoting FlutterbyMom3: Is your step daughter also on drugs?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)