Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone ever had an appendicitis?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:44 AM
  • 12 Replies

What does feel like exactly? Just wondering because I have this horrible pain in my right side. Was wondering if you could describe your pain for me please.

Thanks

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
justbereal
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:00 PM
Mine was when I was 14. Horrible pain right side. They were convinced I had an ectopic pregnancy. Funny I was a virgin. Anyway.. lol. Go get checked. You don't want it to burst.
mom2ryneandsam
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:07 PM

I was in so much pain that it hurt too much to wear pants and I was throwing up a lot, I had mine at 21 

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:41 PM
I haven't but I hope it gets better soon and you feel better! Hugs!
LuckymOmma_
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:34 PM

This is going to sound strange but

In February of 2010 I had a burst appendix,for some strange reason I didn't feel anything & no I am not joking,all I remember feeling was one pain and that was it,my appendix burst and I ended up hospitilized for a week,the nurse said if I didn't go when I did I could have died,yes it was that bad,I had to obviously get it taken out,I would get that checked ASAP..

Good Luck

mamacalifornia
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:38 PM

I was 20wks pregnant & I was 18yrs old when I had appendicitis so mine was defiently different feeling I didn't have a sharp pains, I had dull achy pains the entire time until they took it out. I also had a fever, diarrhea and I was very exhausted!

emarin77
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:12 PM

I had it when 12 years old.  I had stabbing pain on my right side that would not go away.  Go to the ER right away.

R-S-A-F-D
by on Feb. 8, 2014 at 7:34 PM
Alot of pain in my stomach on my right side. Dr wouldnt do test to c if thts wat it was till i made them at the er. And i almost died because they waited so long. As soon a s he got the x ray back i was in surgery. I didnt no wht was going on till i came out. My husband signed papers and i was off to emergency surgery
elzmnsf
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 8:19 PM
I was in so much pain I couldn't function. I couldn't sit, stand, lay... It all hurt soooooo much!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Feb. 9, 2014 at 4:53 PM
When you press down on it, the pain is more intense after they let go. Women have all different symptoms. Get it checked!
soymujer
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 9:04 PM

I was 18 when I had mine.  I couldn't stand up straight and had lots of pain in my right side.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)