Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can I take your drink order?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:33 PM
  • 46 Replies

Okay, so I'm TRYING to pay attention to what I drink EVERYDAY. Basically I suck at staying hydrated. Unless I'm pregnant or nursing.

If I'm not careful I'll drink my usual one cup of coffee and then nothing until dinner when I have a glass of milk with the kids, then a beer or wine relaxing on the couch. My dh catches me all the time. At dinner he'll ask me if i have a cup for my milk- if I say no he knows I haven't drunk anything that day.

I have passed out in restaurants, Wal-mart, and at my in-laws. Embarrasing.

What do you drink during the day? Why?

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bxmom2580
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:40 PM
Lots of water.
humblemomma
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:41 PM
A cup of coffee, kombucha, water
missmeli77
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:52 PM
way to much Dr.Pepper...
liss05
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:55 PM

Water and cranberry juice.

poeticdaisy
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:03 PM

Sometimes for breakfast I might have a small glass of OJ.  During my work day I always have several glasses of water.  With dinner I have milk probably 99% of the time.  Sometimes a soft drink if the kids and I are having a pizza night, etc.  I am REALLY bad at getting enough water during the day too.  I've started trying the flavored waters too and that helps some.

Saharra
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm not good at drinking much either :( My suggestions that have helped me- Go to a tea place that lets you try tea. I love herbals, and you can make a pitcher of cold tea and keep it in the fridge and it stays fresh for about 24 hours. If you make it you can keep track of how much you drink. (We have Teavanna's on our malls that do this, or there's a specialty store in Portage, MI called "Chocolatea" that will do this as well. WAY better then the bagged tea!)
And then buy a bottle to cart water (or tea!) around in, and just keep it with you. This has helped me :)
LuckymOmma_
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:12 PM

I drink a lot of water,I don't drink milk or juice and I have an addiction to diet dr pepper(shhhh,lol).

Chibee
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this

this is me to a 'T' as well.  I bought some Mio because i hate water and i only drink coffee in the morning and thats it all day.   I'm going to keep tabs on this post, OP  =)    Here's a bump!!

Mena929
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:14 PM

Coffee and then water for the rest of the day.

countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:14 PM

Water, every day all day. And then I have one can of Pepsi over ice with supper. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)