Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have 20 things to do on my to do list today..busy mom...ahhhh!!! LoL

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:25 PM
  • 2 Replies

My to do list is 20 items long today and I still keep remembering more that still needs to be done. Not that I'll get them all done today but it wears on my mind until I get caught up. now add in housecleaning,cooking, a one year old (which equals out to three poops a day, the leg cling technique 12 times a day,the tantrum three times a day (usually when my bladder is about to explode) some outside play time since little guy has been cooped up in the house so much, some inside play time and snuggling because well he's so darn cute i just can't resist him and so on).picking Caitlyn up from school in which case that's the exact time aiden needs a nap. Chasing Caitlyn down around the neighborhood to check on her when she forgets to check in and yada yada, I could go on forever but I want bore you any more :-) is it any wonder I once ran out the door to take Caitlyn to school and almost forgot to put my shoes on. I didn't realize it until i had my hand on the door knob and aiden on my hip getting ready to walk out. I really did this along with putting milk in the cabinet, and almost pouring mountain dew instead of milk in aidens bottle (it was 2 a.m., thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it,lol, that was almost a very interesting night) Ahhh...Motherhood. Mom, I'm sorry I never thanked you for all you did for me. With all that being said though I am grateful that I don't also have to pile a full time job on top of that. Kudos to all the working moms out there to. How do you do it? I would also not change a thing in the world because I love my kiddos more than life itself and watching them play and grow puts a smile on my face.

i want to add in ( because I know what it's like to be a not so happy mom too, I go in and out with depression) but I don't want any moms who feel like the last sentence can at times be hard to imagine,lol, to feel they should feel that I think its always so happy cheery as it sounds in the last line i wrote.We moms are human and sometimes feel like running away instead,lol. I'm just expressing that its so funny how much we love our kids and how much we can go through that no one notices including the up and down of our own feelings about everything. Yet here we are loving our babies, our kids no matter how old they become, unconditionally.. 

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
LuckymOmma_
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:39 PM

Sounds like a busy day for You,I have quite a bit of things to get done around the house,I will start my cleaning regiment Thursday.

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:40 PM
And I thought I was busy today.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)