Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I kicked my husband out

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2014 at 10:10 PM
  • 29 Replies
4 moms liked this

I kicked my husband Eddie out for good this afternoon and I am proud of myself.My family says I deserve better.My husband was abusive to me and also cheated on me.I thought about working things out with him,we were seperated and knew it was not  worth it.He basically verbaully and physically abused me which I could not take anymore.The last fight we had was very bad 5 monthes ago,my left hand was cut requiring stitches after he threw a glass at me.I listened to my family and they were right,I deserve better.I am seeing a lawyer filing for divorce.A friend of my mother's convinced me too,she was in an abusive relationship and it was not good at all.Told me her story and made me tear up.

by on Feb. 11, 2014 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommaVoo
by Ariana on Feb. 11, 2014 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this

good for you hun and best of luck!

CafeMom Tickers
stephyk
by Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 11:25 PM
This

Quoting MommaVoo:

good for you hun and best of luck!

Firstbabyjess
by Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm proud of you for being strong enough to get him out of your life. I'm sorry you went through this, but you know you're making the right decision for you and your children. Stay strong and be safe. Xo

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Feb. 11, 2014 at 11:38 PM
:)
haileyj1
by Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I made the right decision,my twin brother Matt was there and he has saved me a couple times.He works out and is a security guard,wrestled down my husband from hitting me.My husband was scared when he came by.I found this song that has been helping out a lot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vufPbd5Jv4Q

LivinDeadGurl
Starting a new job next month! So excited!
Wednesday at 11:56 PM
by Maranda on Feb. 12, 2014 at 9:03 AM

Good for you hon. I admire your strength. 

haileyj1
by Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I had enough of it and knew it was the only option left.My twin brother Matt has a friend of his that is interested in dating me,knows give me time after this and when the divorce is final.This friend of his is very nice and knows how to treat women right.

charleyangel317
by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 9:55 AM

I am so glad you got out. My cousin was in an abusive relationship and he ended up killing her and her two kids. Just keep to your decision and good luck to you.

offrdngal
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 9:56 AM
Good for you!! Stay strong and good luck!!

haileyj1
by Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I am prepared if he comes back,my father paid for a self defense  and concealeed weapons class as my birthday present last month using a firearm.I took them both and now not scared of using one.I have a small .380 hand gun in a lock box under the bed,my father gave it to me and registered it in my name.I knew I would ended up dead if I did not get out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)