Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby boy names???????

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:47 AM
  • 22 Replies

I am expecting boy number 3 so u would think I would be a pro. I can not think of a 3rd boy name. I think maybe I am mentally drained. I chose the 2 boys names and now the 3rd one is boggling my mind. Does anyone have any suggestions???? Also I just thought I would throw this one out there: if this is your 3rd child especially of the same sex of your child before this pregnancy would you have a baby shower?

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I like Brandon or Ethan. And I only have one child so that doesn't apply, but if your friends and family end up having a shower for you, why not? :)
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I have four boys. I didn't have a problem choosing their names. My boys have names of Prophets in the Bible. I had three baby showers (first son/family, second son/work, third son/friends).

The "just in case" girls names I had picked out were Reign and Rejoice.

Good luck!

Carolynishappy
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I named my ds Gabriel. I also like Ezekiel, Xavier, Zander. I like names that are different. Hopes this helps. And as for the baby shower I personally wouldn't. I'm pregnant with #2 and I'm not having one. My ds is 9 years old and this is a girl but I'm not having one. I think my work might do one but I'm not expecting to have one.

*^*Carolyn*^* 

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Do you have a theme with your sons names? Do they start with the same letter, same initials, something in common? Can you continue that with your third son?

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:56 AM

I like names of countries. For boys I like Israel and Egypt and for girls I like London and China.

TinyTeescrew
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Thank you guys. as for names the first boy is a junior and the second boy my spouse and I chose the name together and his is actually same intials as his mothers D.A.M. which we didn't plan just worked out that way but this last one we just seem to be stumped for some reason. In regards to the shower well my 1st one was coworkers shower and I received so much from it. Second son I practically threw the shower wind up spending so much money and got barely anything and I never worked so much in my life I was supposed to be the guess of honor but I worked the most. It was aweful. Now here comes number 3 and I guess if anyone wants to throw me a shower then that is fine but I am not going to invest in that again. Family and friends know that I am expecting and 3 mos b4 he is due they now know the sex so they will do as they feel necessary.

TinyTeescrew
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:07 PM

And the funniest thing is we had the girls name ready to go and that was the name London. But we have been stuck for wks now. I thought of Noah but can't find a fitting middle name. Then we looked at Mason and still can't find a middle name. Last night I did come up with Dante Aden Moore and it kinda has a ring to me but daddy responded so nonchalantly I am not sure yet.

Mishy2
by Michelle on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:08 PM

Such beautiful names! I love them!

Quoting diaperstodating:

I have four boys. I didn't have a problem choosing their names. My boys have names of Prophets in the Bible. I had three baby showers (first son/family, second son/work, third son/friends).

The "just in case" girls names I had picked out were Reign and Rejoice.

Good luck!

**** Join us at ~*~ MOMMY CHATS ~*~ - a fun place for moms, moms to be, and TTC women to meet other moms, give advice, share stories, make new friends and just chat. Join us today!                
http://www.cafemom.com/group/119876

Mishy2
by Michelle on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:08 PM

I think if you want to have another baby shower then you should go for it. They are always fun! As for baby names, do you have a baby name book that you can look in?

**** Join us at ~*~ MOMMY CHATS ~*~ - a fun place for moms, moms to be, and TTC women to meet other moms, give advice, share stories, make new friends and just chat. Join us today!                
http://www.cafemom.com/group/119876

caustinb
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this
If I had another boy, he would be Oliver or Nicholas. The two we have now are Cameron and Bradley.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)