Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love these options

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:52 PM
  • 0 Replies

I have an account on Meetup.com and I get a lot of new group suggestions. Now my best friend is single and looking. She has struck out on dating sites, blind dates, and well searching on her own. Now my interests range from being an outdoors girl, adventure, game nights, and more so I get a lot of suggestions. I have put down that I am married and all that jazz but Meetup likes to suggest everything.

This time I got a few suggestions for single's hiking trips and a group called "Active Single's". It is a group for single people who like to be outgoing and looking to have fun. It isn't a group meant to help people hook up but just to have fun without being surrounded by couple's. I thought that was really cool and wished they had this around when I was single. I have suggested it to my best friend to see if she would love it but she is so busy with her new home and work. I always tell her to just have fun and not worry about finding someone.

Have you joined these groups? Did you like them? Did you even know they existed?

I am not a pushy friend who likes to stick my nose in my friends business. I just thought this would be fun and sounded like something she would like to do since she loves bungy jumping, hiking, fishing, and more. She is always telling me she wants to go on fun adventures during the summer and that sometimes she just wants to hang out with single people her own age (we are 12 years apart in age). She is mature for her age and I am immature for my age lol we meet in the middle.

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)