Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

not sure how to feel?

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 5:03 PM
  • 27 Replies
About a week and a half ago I had two positive pregnancy test a few days before my period was late. I'm usually 28-32 days so it was late for the 28- 30 days but not late late, if that makes sense. I was still having cramps like crazy and felt like I was going to start but nothing. Then Thursday night a week after the test I started bleeding with insane cramps. My doctor confirmed it was a miscarriage. I was still reeling from the positive test and don't know what to feel about this loss. Guess I'm in shock about it all.
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Feb. 17, 2014 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry =(

hugs

stephyk
by Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I'm sorry =(

hugs

12yrmama
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry. Its happened to me too.

JennasMom2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 5:18 PM

If it was me, I would just try to tell myself there was a reason it happened. Maybe the there would have been a development issue or maybe my body wasn't able to handle it for some reason. I'm sorry this happened to you, that's got to be difficult. I would wait a month or 2 and try again :) 

MaineMammax2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 5:34 PM
My doctor estimated about 6 weeks and at that time you have to assume something somewhere wasn't right. The thing is we were definitely not trying. We have two little girls and are done having more or so we thought. It was such a shock because we used protection so we can devote our lives to growing a strong family with our daughters and not over stretching ourselves by adding more than we can handle. I am not sure how to feel because we thought it was awful to find out the protection failed and now poof it's gone. I feel guilty and relieved and then more guilty for being relieved. So many people want to have a baby and can't.

Quoting JennasMom2:

If it was me, I would just try to tell myself there was a reason it happened. Maybe the there would have been a development issue or maybe my body wasn't able to handle it for some reason. I'm sorry this happened to you, that's got to be difficult. I would wait a month or 2 and try again :) 

Mishy2
by Michelle on Feb. 17, 2014 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this

so sorry (hugs)

**** Join us at ~*~ MOMMY CHATS ~*~ - a fun place for moms, moms to be, and TTC women to meet other moms, give advice, share stories, make new friends and just chat. Join us today!      ~*~ MOMMY CHATS ~*~

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:09 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm so sorry, hun. Hugs and you're in my thoughts.
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this
So sorry........ Hugs!
anotherandree
by Inga on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry. It's a loss and they are always hard.
oliveoyl214
by Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 6:17 AM
1 mom liked this

hugsI'm sorry momma

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)