Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you reading?

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:19 PM
  • 56 Replies

reading

by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mishy2
by Michelle on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:21 PM

I love to read but sadly have not read anything recently, but am always looking for a good book to read.

**** Join us at ~*~ MOMMY CHATS ~*~ - a fun place for moms, moms to be, and TTC women to meet other moms, give advice, share stories, make new friends and just chat. Join us today!      ~*~ MOMMY CHATS ~*~

sarrah82
by Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:29 PM

I'm almost finished with Labor Day - it's a good book!  I've enjoyed reading it.

I know you didn't ask this question but my favorite book (and one I ALWAYS recommend) is: Expecting Adam by Martha Beck.

:)

momofthem311
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 10:11 PM
I don't read. Our daughter is a BIG TIME reader. But here's a bump
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 10:33 PM

I'm reading the 3rd book in the Domestic Diva series by Krista Davis. I just started it and it's on my nook so I rarely see the titles of the books I'm reading anymore. 

mjimaging
by Melissa on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:06 PM
I don't really read books. I just got done reading my knitting pattern so I could finish the hat I was making.
pottymouthmommy
by Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:09 PM
The bride stripped bare...it.s my guilty pleasure at the gym during cardio...
harream
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:09 PM

The Art of Neighboring - Jay Pathak and Dave Runyon and Making Good Habits, Breaking Bad Habits - Joyce Meyer

anotherandree
by Inga on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:11 PM
I just finished Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. I read it once in high school and again in the military. It's an AMAZING book. Now I have started Book 1 of The Vampire Academy. It was on sale last week for Kindle.
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:31 PM
Sadly nothing right now....
rikanajay0902
by Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 12:04 AM
I'm reading about 10 books at the moment but the two I have in my lap right now are The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker (very interesting) and Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (I read a lot of YA books with my kids).
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)