Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:38 PM
  • 23 Replies

What do you have planned?

snowgirl

by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:47 PM
I have to work on Saturday, and Sunday I have to start getting invitations ready to be sent for DS's birthday party, along with the usual chores and grocery shopping.
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:57 PM

I'm not sure what we're doing yet.  We have tickets to the Philadelphia Flower Show, but I'm not sure if we're going this weekend or next.  It depends on the weather.

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:11 PM

Working on packing and fixing up our condo so we can move.

LuckymOmma_
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:36 PM

We need to go to JC Penny's to get a new curtain rod,we need to go to Target to get a new cordless phone(maybe),I might take my DD out to Lunch,I have always wanted to try Pho and there is a reasturant around here that sells Pho and it's cheap,my oldest needs new pants and if it's sunny out I may take dd to the park and at some point i need to squeeze in grocery shopping(maybe)

Sophie1106
by Paula on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:28 PM

I'm working on Saturday morning. Then I'm supposed to meet up with some friends and their kids at the mall. There's a bounce house place there so the kids can play. Sunday we don't really have any plans. I'm hoping we don't make any. I'd like it to be a nice quiet day at home.

sdgd21
by Diana on Feb. 27, 2014 at 4:14 AM
Bit sure yet.
mamacalifornia
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 1:04 PM

My son has baseball tryouts & daughter has cheer practice on Sat so that will be an all day thing plus buying moulding for our bathroom. Sunday is staying home relaxing!

baileymarie723
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 1:23 PM
Taking my daughter to a movie on Friday night? Saturday my daughter has her very first dance competition, and on Sunday we are going to my in-laws for lunch (we do this every Sunday).
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 1:26 PM

I was supposed to go to Ikea on Saturday, but I'm a little annoyed at the person I'm supposed to go with,lol  Besides I'd rather stick close to town with my dd just in-case.

Other than that I have no real plans, my SO has to work this weekend.  I will probably end up taking my dd to visit my dad since the last time he saw her was before she was in the hospital.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Dd is going to a birthday party Sunday, other than that Im not sure...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)