Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

She's enrolled!

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 3:27 PM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

Enrolled dd in kindergarten today. It's hard to believe that she'll soon be going to school it's nice that her school is only 2 blocks away. She's excited to go though. She got to pick out her backpack and lunch bag the other day at the store. I have a feeling that this summer is going to go by really fast. 

by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Feb. 27, 2014 at 3:29 PM
I remember when my last started school it was bittersweet.
Mishy2
by Michelle on Feb. 27, 2014 at 5:23 PM

Awe, good for her! Such a big milestone  :) I bet she is so excited.

Quoting OliviaW.:

Enrolled dd in kindergarten today. It's hard to believe that she'll soon be going to school it's nice that her school is only 2 blocks away. She's excited to go though. She got to pick out her backpack and lunch bag the other day at the store. I have a feeling that this summer is going to go by really fast. 

**** Join us at ~*~ MOMMY CHATS ~*~ - a fun & friendly place for moms, moms to be, and TTC women to meet other moms, give advice, share stories, make new friends and just chat.   

katiebug840204
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 5:24 PM
My youngest started kindergarten this year. It was very bittersweet.
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Feb. 27, 2014 at 7:28 PM

Yay!

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Feb. 27, 2014 at 8:23 PM

Aww...

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Feb. 27, 2014 at 9:38 PM
So exciting for her. :) and so bittersweet for you! DS's kindergarten year flew by last year and now he's almost done with 1st grade!
mjimaging
by Melissa on Feb. 27, 2014 at 10:47 PM
I'm a bit miffed. My son was supposed to start kindergarten this fall. They changed the age cutoff, about a week ago, to three weeks before his birthday. He is now not old enough to go. He will be nearly 6 when he starts school now. I may homeschool him and let him go to first grade next year.
Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Feb. 27, 2014 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this
My little one will start kindergarten in September and my big boy will start public HS in September (he's been in Catholic school since kindergarten) so this September will be bittersweet for me. I agree, I think this summer is going to go by really fast.
sdgd21
by Diana on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:10 PM
Yay!
Mrs.Bolin
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 12:51 AM

yay! I can't believe how fast time goes by. My daughter will be in the first grade this fall. She will turn 6 in July. I loved HeadStart last year. It is right accross the street and i loved watching her play outside every day. We don't live that far from the elementary school but i miss that. My youngest will got to headstart in a few years.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)