Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Natural baby blues remidies?

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 9:48 PM
  • 16 Replies

anyone have any natural remedies for baby blues? maybe some vitamin supplements that helped them out? I have been feeling a little down and unmotivated and looking for something natural before I talk to my doctor because it isnt severe

Love,
Mrs. Gonzales
 BabyFruit Ticker
by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ardiaxe
by Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 10:25 PM
I went to a therapist right after having my baby because I knew that I suffer with postpartum depression. Fish oil is also a miracle worker. Be sure you are getting plenty of Vit D as well, if you are deficient, increasing that can boost your mood.
jayangel82
by Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

awesome ty I am actually heading to get some fish oil now:)

Quoting ardiaxe: I went to a therapist right after having my baby because I knew that I suffer with postpartum depression. Fish oil is also a miracle worker. Be sure you are getting plenty of Vit D as well, if you are deficient, increasing that can boost your mood.

Love,
Mrs. Gonzales
 BabyFruit Ticker
sdgd21
by Diana on Feb. 28, 2014 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this
You could try St. John's wort. Other than that I would look deep into those big baby eyes and smile deeply. I know that they love you so very much.
Sebbiemama
by Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 11:38 PM

Sunshine and exercise work wonders for me. Is it warm enough there to get out for a walk at least, with or without the baby? Regular exercise is honestly how I self-medicate to stabilize my moods.  

jayangel82
by Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this

omg that works everytime!! when im with the baby im great! lol

Quoting sdgd21: You could try St. John's wort. Other than that I would look deep into those big baby eyes and smile deeply. I know that they love you so very much.

Love,
Mrs. Gonzales
 BabyFruit Ticker
jayangel82
by Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 12:22 AM

Definitly I live in San Diego:) the problem is I injured my femeral nerve during delivery and lost a good portion of the feeling in my legs, now only party of my knee is still numb so its hard to do too much, but after this storm passes i plan on getting out for small walks:) I miss hiking so much! its amazing how well getting out into the sun helps!

Quoting Sebbiemama:

Sunshine and exercise work wonders for me. Is it warm enough there to get out for a walk at least, with or without the baby? Regular exercise is honestly how I self-medicate to stabilize my moods.  

Love,
Mrs. Gonzales
 BabyFruit Ticker
Sebbiemama
by Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 12:25 AM

Oh no! I'm sorry. I hope you heal quickly! And even if you can't walk - go outside. Sit in the sunshine someplace pretty and green and just soak up that warm happy Vit-D goodness. 

Quoting jayangel82:

Definitly I live in San Diego:) the problem is I injured my femeral nerve during delivery and lost a good portion of the feeling in my legs, now only party of my knee is still numb so its hard to do too much, but after this storm passes i plan on getting out for small walks:) I miss hiking so much! its amazing how well getting out into the sun helps!

Quoting Sebbiemama:

jayangel82
by Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 12:55 AM

ty:) I can walk... stairs and hills are still hard for me.. but its getting better.. just not fast enough! im always the go go type, so its helping me slow down and rest like I should, but i am definitly ready to start walking!

Quoting Sebbiemama:

Oh no! I'm sorry. I hope you heal quickly! And even if you can't walk - go outside. Sit in the sunshine someplace pretty and green and just soak up that warm happy Vit-D goodness. 

Quoting jayangel82:

Quoting Sebbiemama:

Love,
Mrs. Gonzales
 BabyFruit Ticker
Raeann11
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I posted in the pregnancy board for you. Also remembered Sam(called same, I think that is how you spell it. It's a vitemean) and I'm looking into staring this at home. What are the health benefits of Organic Molasses

sdgd21
by Diana on Mar. 1, 2014 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. :)
I know what you mean.
(((Hugs)))

Quoting jayangel82:

omg that works everytime!! when im with the baby im great! lol

Quoting sdgd21: You could try St. John's wort. Other than that I would look deep into those big baby eyes and smile deeply. I know that they love you so very much.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)