Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 9:02 PM
  • 29 Replies

What do you have planned?

simple smile

by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofthem311
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Saturday we have our final/tournament basketball game, daughters team, I'm the coach. My husband will be gone playing football.
Sunday my husband and I will be going shopping for our sons bday present and party supplies for his party on the 11th! Can't believe our baby is going to be 6! Happy and sad.
momofthem311
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 9:12 PM
What about you?
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 5, 2014 at 9:22 PM

My dd is signed up for a Lowes Build & Grow clinic on Saturday.  We're also going to the Flower Show at some point.  We don't have anything else planned yet.

Quoting momofthem311: What about you?

momofthem311
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I like those home builder store work shop things! They do kids activities at Home Depot on Saturdays, they are fun!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

My dd is signed up for a Lowes Build & Grow clinic on Saturday.  We're also going to the Flower Show at some point.  We don't have anything else planned yet.

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Mar. 5, 2014 at 10:22 PM
Nothing right now.
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 10:39 PM

Plans are tentative at this point. If we are able to buy everything we need they will go camping. If not then they aren't going camping but our other plans will resume. 

Friday we are supposed to go to Academy and get some pants for my son to go camping. At this time we are also going to meet my supervisor to pick John (the boy we have temporarily from China) and he'll also pick Daniel up for the weekend. DH and DS are supposed to be going on a weekend long camping trip with the Boy Scouts. 

Saturday I was going to go meet them and then there is a Spring Bash at the baseball park that starts with a baseball tournament and ends with a concert of some bands that are popular around here. 

Sunday is church and a soccer meeting. If it's not raining we will cut grass again. 

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 10:40 PM

We don't ever think of those things. My kids could learn a lot from them but I never remember to check them out. 

Quoting lalasmama2007:

wedding countdown
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 5, 2014 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

They make some really nice things and the best part is that they are free.  They are making birdhouses this week.

Quoting countrymomma81:

We don't ever think of those things. My kids could learn a lot from them but I never remember to check them out. 

Quoting lalasmama2007:

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 10:53 PM

I think we are busy (maybe) this weekend but I need to look up the schedule and see if there are any we can make. 

Quoting lalasmama2007:

They make some really nice things and the best part is that they are free.  They are making birdhouses this week.

Quoting countrymomma81:

Quoting lalasmama2007:

wedding countdown
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Mar. 5, 2014 at 11:20 PM

Not working on Saturday (yay!) DS has a baseball game in the morning and after that I'm not sure what we're doing. Sunday is my designated chore/cleaning/grocery shopping day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN