Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What's for dinner tonight?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 2:47 PM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

eating

by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuckymOmma_
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 2:48 PM
Fettucini Alfredo with salad and garlic bread
Sophie1106
by Paula on Mar. 6, 2014 at 2:50 PM

Chicken Cacciatore

Carolynishappy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 2:54 PM

We are going out for dinner for my dad's birthday. We are going to a restaurant called "Southern Comfort" It's comfort food. It's super good food. So happy to live in the south. LOL

*^*Carolyn*^* 

srltb143
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 3:05 PM

I have not the slightest idea!!!  Thinking about just doing some chicken noodle soup for the kids.......it's so cold and rainy here!  Don't have anything really good in the house, all back-up meals.....need to go to the grocery store!!  = ) Unfortunately dh won't eat the soup, so will have to figure something different out for him, or he will have to fend for himself tonight!  = ) 

srltb143
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 3:07 PM

Have to agree, southern food is pretty amazing!  What part of the south are you in?  South Carolina here.

Quoting Carolynishappy:

We are going out for dinner for my dad's birthday. We are going to a restaurant called "Southern Comfort" It's comfort food. It's super good food. So happy to live in the south. LOL

Carolynishappy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 3:14 PM

I'm next door to you. LOL I'm in Georgia.

Quoting srltb143:

Have to agree, southern food is pretty amazing!  What part of the south are you in?  South Carolina here.

Quoting Carolynishappy:

*^*Carolyn*^* 

momof2891
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 3:17 PM
Tacos. It's cold and rainy here. I have to figure out something easy for tomorrow. It's my son's 6 year angelversary and I don't plan on doing anything tomorrow but spending extra time with my kids and visiting my angel at the cemetery.
srltb143
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 3:20 PM

Lived in Georgia for a little while, dh's family there.  Stayed right by Lawrenceville and Decatur...place called  Snellville.  Heard of it?

Quoting Carolynishappy:

Quoting srltb143:

Quoting Carolynishappy:

Carolynishappy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 3:22 PM

Yep sure have. My aunt used to have an antique store in downtown Lawrenceville. She also has a=some rental homes in Snellville. I live about 2 hours south of Atlanta. My aunt lives in Gainesville on Lake Lanier.

Quoting srltb143:

Lived in Georgia for a little while, dh's family there.  Stayed right by Lawrenceville and Decatur...place called  Snellville.  Heard of it?

Quoting Carolynishappy:

Quoting srltb143:

Quoting Carolynishappy:

*^*Carolyn*^* 

DejaVooDoo
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 3:40 PM
Chicken vindaloo and saffron rice with naan bread
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN