Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Good Morning!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:10 AM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
Or is it? :)
Mine isn't too bad, have my 3 year old snuggled up with me, his stuffed kitty Felix wants to help me type, lol.
DH has left for work and we are about to get up and eat soon. Yay for weekends, so glad I don't work them anymore.
What are you up to?
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:36 AM

It's been a pretty quiet morning here. We don't have any plans today. I'm just doing laundry and some house work.

Raeann11
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:39 AM

I have cranky kids. The weather is getting to us all. Ready for some nice weather.

momofthem311
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:54 AM
Woke up at 6, which I hate but my body is used to it from getting up for work during the week. I laid in bed till I woke up my husband for some booty. Then our son woke up and we all got up and got something to eat. Our daughter is in her tween cave...lol, she comes out when she's bored or hungry.
At 11 we are going to see if any guys on my husbands football team, he's started an adult league, are going to show up at the field to get some kind of practicing in. It's pretty cold so we aren't sure.
At 3 my daughters basketball team, which I coach, has our very last game. It's the tournament today and we are currently undefeated.
After that I have to sit at the door for the last game and collect entrance fees.
After that not really sure. Probably just take it easy for the night.
LadyEmrys
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:19 AM
Isn't that the worst, waking up when you could be sleeping in? Ick!

Quoting momofthem311: Woke up at 6, which I hate but my body is used to it from getting up for work during the week. I laid in bed till I woke up my husband for some booty. Then our son woke up and we all got up and got something to eat. Our daughter is in her tween cave...lol, she comes out when she's bored or hungry.
At 11 we are going to see if any guys on my husbands football team, he's started an adult league, are going to show up at the field to get some kind of practicing in. It's pretty cold so we aren't sure.
At 3 my daughters basketball team, which I coach, has our very last game. It's the tournament today and we are currently undefeated.
After that I have to sit at the door for the last game and collect entrance fees.
After that not really sure. Probably just take it easy for the night.
LadyEmrys
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:20 AM
Oh that's too bad! It's not too bad here, I might take the kid with me when walking the dogs today, he will love that.

Quoting Raeann11:

I have cranky kids. The weather is getting to us all. Ready for some nice weather.

LadyEmrys
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:22 AM
Laundry. It never ends, does it.
I have a big basket of clean stuff I have to get folded, thanks for reminding me! Lol

Quoting mumsy2three:

It's been a pretty quiet morning here. We don't have any plans today. I'm just doing laundry and some house work.

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:23 AM
Hoping for a healthy day. We've been sick all week
LadyEmrys
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:49 AM
Hope you all feel better!

Quoting e-doolittle: Hoping for a healthy day. We've been sick all week
Mishy2
by Michelle on Mar. 8, 2014 at 12:48 PM

This is my weekend off so I am pretty happy. We are having a relaxing day so far, just finished eating some brunch and planning the rest of our day. :)

**** Join us at ~*~ MOMMY CHATS ~*~ - a fun & friendly place for moms, moms to be, and TTC women to meet other moms, give advice, share stories, make new friends and just chat.   

LadyEmrys
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Gotta love weekends off! I worked weekends fr years, then DH got them off and I didn't, now I have them off and he gets Sunday-Monday, so that sort of works... Oh well, lol

Quoting Mishy2:

This is my weekend off so I am pretty happy. We are having a relaxing day so far, just finished eating some brunch and planning the rest of our day. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN