Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 10:18 PM
  • 17 Replies

wave

by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mjimaging
by Melissa on Mar. 9, 2014 at 10:22 PM
Not bad. DH got his glasses ordered. We got a new big family tent. Did all our shopping an ha lunch and dinner with MiL yesterday. Today we did a bunch of stuff but are ending the night with some tv. Our neighbors pull out tomorrow though so that is a little sad.
Mishy2
by Michelle on Mar. 9, 2014 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this

We had a wonderful weekend. Rexation, played legos with my boys, had fun with the kids, and watched a couple family movies with the kids. :)

SeraiahH
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this

This was the first weekend in a long time we stayed home and relaxed.  It was nice to have the time with the kids to just hang out.  But tomorrow it's time to get out and about!!

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:39 PM
It was good. DH had the idea to go to Magic Kingdom for the day yesterday and we had a blast! :) today it was back to normal with laundry, grocery shopping, and baseball practice for DS.
Chris030406
by Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Got to spend some time at the stable with my two horses. Wonderful weekend, indeed!
Sophie1106
by Paula on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:23 AM
Mine was good. I worked on Saturday and then went to dd's softball game. But right after it started she said her tummy started hurting so she ended up not playing. We came home and she lay down for a little while and then felt ok. So we dropped the kids off with my parents and dh and I went out to dinner for our anniversary. And then we came home and watched a movie with the kids. Sunday we went to my brother's house since we didn't make it to my nephew's bday party on Friday. We took my nephew his gift and hung out a little while. We just hung out at home the rest of the day.
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 10, 2014 at 6:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Pretty good except for the time change, lol.

We went to a pizza party on Friday night. Saw Mr. Peabody and Sherman on Saturday afternoon. Relaxed on Sunday.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 10, 2014 at 9:25 AM

How far are you from Disney?

Quoting KylesMom409: It was good. DH had the idea to go to Magic Kingdom for the day yesterday and we had a blast! :) today it was back to normal with laundry, grocery shopping, and baseball practice for DS.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 10, 2014 at 9:26 AM

My weekend was pretty good.  We ran some errands on Saturday and yesterday we mostly relaxed at home and then went out to dinner.

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:07 AM
Not great. Our family still has this nasty virus. 10 days and counting .....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN