Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What are your plans for Easter?

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 6:42 AM
  • 38 Replies
Do you get your kids a basket every year?
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 6:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 7:59 AM

My dd gets a basket and she does an egg hunt.  Then we usually end up at my cousin's house with a bunch of famly it's a nice day.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

mjimaging
by Melissa on Mar. 10, 2014 at 8:28 AM
We do baskets and egg hunts if we can. This year could be spent in the hospital. I am due the day after Easter. Hopefully baby will either come Early or hold out until after the holiday. My son might actually enjoy an egg hunt this year. Last year he got scared web all the kids ran past him and didn't get a single egg.
momofthem311
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 9:08 AM
We aren't celebrating Easter this year, it's a stupid holiday. Why do kids need presents and candy for every damn holiday?
KyahZia
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this
To eat heaps of chocolate and drink whilst watching the kids eat heaps of chocolate.
sweetmissy_05
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 9:15 AM
Not sure yet and they will get baskets
Sophie1106
by Paula on Mar. 10, 2014 at 9:33 AM
I make the kids small baskets. Not sure what else we're doing. Dh works on Sunday nights so we usually just stay home on Easter.
michelle623
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 9:34 AM

I don't know what our plans are yet, but I will be making each of our 4 girls a basket.

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:11 AM
Heading to my moms. Yes we get DS a basket
SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:05 AM

They will probably get small baskets(or one large basket to spilt)....they are getting a bit too old for egg hunts, but we might do one just for fun. It is my oldest sons 12th bday that weekend too so we will probably be more focusing on that anyway.

faeryfrog
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Yep. usually filled with outdoor stuff. We always have a breakfast of egg puffs, sausage, coffee cake and fruit, then head off to the highschool for egg hunting then go to the church for an easter carnival, then have a big easter lunch at home

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)