Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What's going on today?

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:45 AM
  • 21 Replies

wave

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:45 AM

My dd is home sick again and I'm not feeling well either.

faeryfrog
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:16 AM
We are having some awesome weather I'm actually off. I'm planning on cleaning a little inside then yard work, burn all our leaves/grass clippings then having a small family bbq
OliviaW.
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:20 AM

I need to fold laundry and also work on decorating dd's room. I need to run to Walmart or somewhere before I do that.

ladybugchick317
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Working today and then my girls have their Awana's Derby race tonight at church. They came in 1st and 2nd in their division last year (they were in the same group last year but different ones this year) and my oldest won the derby cup. We will see how tonight goes.

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:29 AM

DS is going back to school today.  I am working from home

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Hope you feel better soon!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

My dd is home sick again and I'm not feeling well either.

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:33 AM

quiet day at the office, I also went to see my accountant for my taxes ... I'll wait and see tomorrow what gives ; fingers crossed.  Tonight, nothing special.

mamacalifornia
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:12 PM

House cleaning, putting together baskets for the kids schools Sports dinner on Sat, DS has a baseball scrimmage tonight, hoping I can squeeze in some reading!

SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:26 PM

a little more gardening and booby trapping my yard with motion activated sprinklers and ultrasonic alarms...DH said he would sit up all night with a paintball gun to rid the yard of the cats, but I thought the sprinklers and ultrasonics would suffice LOL

LuckymOmma_
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:39 PM

I still am not feeling well :-(,but I had to go to the ATM machine & rite aid to get some picture copies and a few other items,now I am watching Paranormal Activity 2 on DVD,drinking a diet coke and will watch TV and chit chat online and do some Laundry until my children come home & then my son has his last basketball practice Today,I also have to load the dishwasher,fun,fun,fun LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN